rumors info about world tour

Guest thanos18

5 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

Three new songs from Glory on a show sounds good !!

That would make sense why "Break The Ice" is not on a track list on the upcoming re-release Glory  Japan Tour Edition album.... even tho I love "Break The Ice" on the show :(

I just don't get why they're not releasing a 3rd single to promote, but the tour kicks off just around a corner ,it's too late to shoot the video and stuff, so this will not happen I guess.

honestly, if britney did what beyonce did with 7/11 or christina with telepathy (super low budget), most fans would be happy... just shoot whatever with a small camera (maybe have herself shoot it like beyonce) and have someone edit it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, KBK24 said:

honestly, if britney did what beyonce did with 7/11 or christina with telepathy (super low budget), most fans would be happy... just shoot whatever with a small camera (maybe have herself shoot it like beyonce) and have someone edit it.

It would be so amazing! So it's not happening :overitkbye::giggleney:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

"Hi Jingle Ball, I mean, Tel Aviv, did I hear you came here for a Private Show? "  ** doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo dooo doo-doo **

:staysalty:

Omgg :meltdown:

Watch it be 3 Glory interludes lmao 

That comes from...?

I'm glad they removed that trashy zumba missy elliot remix but, break the iceeee really?? 

I'd like within  this new glory songs Mood Ring is there but it's a slow song so I'd prefer Uptempos better.

9 hours ago, thanos18 said:

rumors about the selitst for britney's world tour.break the ice,rock n roll,missy elliot break removed from the setlist.3 new glory songs are gonna take their places.plus me against the music will have a new fresh remix with completely new elements and choreo.

I think it's going to be exactly like Apple music festival + slumber party and maybe with a new matm performance with no walls. Nothing else expected.

Guest thanos18
6 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I think they are doing rehearsals because the stage will be different, they did the same for Apple Music and the only different part was the Piece Of Me break, without the stairs

we have one month untill world tour starts.if it was a mini change only then they don't have to start the rehearsals by now.it will have new stuff

Just now, thanos18 said:

we have one month untill world tour starts.if it was a mini change only then they don't have to start the rehearsals now.it will have new stuff

I don't think so, remember that it's not a world tour but just 10/12 dates... they won't change the show. But I'm pretty sure that there won't be the tree, the guitar so they have to change things a little bit

Guest thanos18
2 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I don't think so, remember that it's not a world tour but just 10/12 dates... they won't change the show. But I'm pretty sure that there won't be the tree, the guitar so they have to change things a little bit

rock n roll will be removed (glory song will be added)break the ice will be removed (glory song will be added) toxic will be the same like i heart festival,apple ....matm will have a new remix with new stuff. good changes!

Archived