rumors info about world tour

Guest thanos18

Guest thanos18

rumors about the selitst for britney's world tour.break the ice,rock n roll,missy elliot break removed from the setlist.3 new glory songs are gonna take their places.plus me against the music will have a new fresh remix with completely new elements and choreo.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three new songs from Glory on a show sounds good !!

That would make sense why "Break The Ice" is not on a track list on the upcoming re-release Glory  Japan Tour Edition album.... even tho I love "Break The Ice" on the show :(

I just don't get why they're not releasing a 3rd single to promote, but the tour kicks off just around a corner ,it's too late to shoot the video and stuff, so this will not happen I guess.

4 hours ago, CristMont said:

Rock n' roll make sense because of the giant guitar, they probably remove that part.

BUT BREAK THE ICEE????? :tiffanycries:

MISSY IS BAE ALSO :nothavingit:

Please don't Brinni 

that means that she'll have a different line after womanizer

"how you doing (city)?! how ya'll feeling?! i need you guys to help squat with me, first we go down! then we go up!" *love me down starts*

17 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

that means that she'll have a different line after womanizer

"how you doing (city)?! how ya'll feeling?! i need you guys to help squat with me, first we go down! then we go up!" *love me down starts*

"Hi Jingle Ball, I mean, Tel Aviv, did I hear you came here for a Private Show? "  ** doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo dooo doo-doo **

:staysalty:

So basically you're just making up your own rumors based on the Japanese Tour Edition of Glory? BTI and ILRNR are missing and MATM is a remix on the track list. Don't make stuff up, that doesn't mean anything. And what are your sources for 3 new Glory songs? Just stop lol.

Archived