Question about the few seconds Britney's mic is actually on

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sadira said:

its clearly a person behind the scene. she always talks after the same songs, they know when to turn it on. thats why we could hear the singing the last wort in crazy, because they turned it on a second too soon

MTE :forkit: It's not rocket science. She always speaks after specifics songs and they turn on the mic for these parts. Whenever she randomly says something during other parts of the show, you can never hear her. And not, it's not lowered, it's completely OFF. It was lowered during the 1st leg of the FFT. You could hear her breathe here and there. 

@Sadira could you send a link to a video with Crazy please :queenriri: I've never seen it (heard it) :lostney:

9 hours ago, britneyausfan said:

So I think by majority we all agree that her mic is turned off when she's 'singing' and it is playback... I was wondering, for the few parts that she does talk live to the audience.. is it someone's sole job to switch the microphone on and then to turn it back off? Imagine going "my job is to turn Britney's mic on and then switch it off when she is meant to be singing"... or do you think her mic is always on and she is just miming the words to the song? Has there ever been a time they have forgotten to turn it on?

her mic is ALWAYS SO LOW IT CAN BE CONSIDERED "OFF". Sound engineer can hear her singing or whatever though, 'cause the mic is connected to the soundboard. That's why the dwadt live mic feed leaked years ago.

It's impossible for everyone to just mime 20 songs with the microphone on without having sounds coming off your mouth, and we would hear some moaning, singing or just breathing!
They know when they have to turn the volume up, and every time she needs to speak to the audience she double checks by screaming a little or laughing before actually talking, you can notice before freakshow and after womanizer

15 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

Well she did lip speaking parts during 'sound off' at Circus tour, sooo...

Receipts? That's so stupid... I don't think she did that... besides, Why would she do it this time? You can hear her breathing... You guys are the worst if you think she "lip speaks"! :orangu:

1 hour ago, Queen_Britney said:

Receipts? That's so stupid... I don't think she did that... besides, Why would she do it this time? You can hear her breathing... You guys are the worst if you think she "lip speaks"! :orangu:

She always speaks live in Vegas, yes... but her lines on Circus right after Boys were lipped.. it's a common fact

Guest Arckangel
3 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

MTE :forkit: It's not rocket science. She always speaks after specifics songs and they turn on the mic for these parts. Whenever she randomly says something during other parts of the show, you can never hear her. And not, it's not lowered, it's completely OFF. It was lowered during the 1st leg of the FFT. You could hear her breathe here and there. 

@Sadira could you send a link to a video with Crazy please :queenriri: I've never seen it (heard it) :lostney:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember, because I even did a thread about it lol one day during TTWE we could hear her "singing" some do do do's or something like that in the part when they're just dancing waiting for the end of the song.

As we all know, at the start of the 'Piece of Me' residency era, Britney did state: "I'm definitely going to be singing live. I always sing live. It doesn't sound so great all the time, but I do my best."

Larry Rudolph then said: “It’s hard for the public to fully understand what goes on when you get on stage and you’re dancing full out during a song,” he continued. “No matter what anyone says, there’s not a single artist who goes out there and does full choreography and is singing without a vocal track underneath them at the same time. It’s physically impossible. We’re just trying to build up her stamina and get her to a point where she can do as much as humanly possible. The idea is to try to get her pretty close to 100%. There might be some numbers where she’s full out dancing with a track underneath her, but there won’t be any lip-syncing across the board on anything.

Adam Leber then said: "To put on the show that she puts on, it's virtually impossible to sing the entire time and do what she does. She's singing on every song, basically, when she has the ability to sing. There's no way you can dance for 90 minutes straight and sing the entire time."

So, they all flat-out LIED? Say Adam Leber's statement is the most accurate, then her microphone HAS to be TURNED ON during the performances—every song, that is! In order to sing "when she can on every song", her mic has got to be turned on! If turned off or turned on so low that she cannot clearly be heard by the public, then they all willingly LIED to the general public and the fans, and if so, the criticism, backlash  and incessant complaining are deserved—no matter how obsessive!

It would have been better for them all to say: "The show is completely lip-synched. It's a visual and dance performance." They could even add: "It's also a musical event. Lots of work goes into the music, the studio vocals, and you get to hear all those songs out loud like you couldn't at home." At least, they'd be upfront, honest, and own their ****. That said, there's no reason why Britney couldn't truly sing live along with a backing track. Lady Gaga often sings her verses live and performs choruses w/ a backing track.

Here's a recent Madonna performance during which she sang live, her mic turned on with a backing track. She was clearly singing and did not just mime all the way through.

Some of these comments are sad. The truth of the matter is Britney has not uttered a single audible live note in Vegas. This is especially sad when you think that when Vegas started Everytime, Perfume, Lucky and for a short time Alien were in the show. Songs in an accessible register, performances where she literally sits down. And half her songs are talk-singing.

Her mic is off most of the time. There's an increasing amount of videos where we see her openly talking to her dancers, laughing and mouthing the wrong words during songs. Even if it was on low, we'd hear it. Either she or her engineer can turn it on at her scripted parts.

The sad thing is, I believe that this 100% lipsyncing across the board since 2004 has been the single biggest factor in alienating the public from her. Glory was her chance to change this.

10 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Remember Circus tour when she said stuff during the performance and we could all hear it anyway ? :zoomzoom:

Pity she talked about her pu$$y and not her song lyrics. Also when she screamed when the jumped on stage that mic was not on. Her scream would have burst some ear drums.

4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

As we all know, at the start of the 'Piece of Me' residency era, Britney did state: "I'm definitely going to be singing live. I always sing live. It doesn't sound so great all the time, but I do my best."

Larry Rudolph then said: “It’s hard for the public to fully understand what goes on when you get on stage and you’re dancing full out during a song,” he continued. “No matter what anyone says, there’s not a single artist who goes out there and does full choreography and is singing without a vocal track underneath them at the same time. It’s physically impossible. We’re just trying to build up her stamina and get her to a point where she can do as much as humanly possible. The idea is to try to get her pretty close to 100%. There might be some numbers where she’s full out dancing with a track underneath her, but there won’t be any lip-syncing across the board on anything.

Adam Leber then said: "To put on the show that she puts on, it's virtually impossible to sing the entire time and do what she does. She's singing on every song, basically, when she has the ability to sing. There's no way you can dance for 90 minutes straight and sing the entire time."

So, they all flat-out LIED? Say Adam Leber's statement is the most accurate, then her microphone HAS to be TURNED ON during the performances—every song, that is! In order to sing "when she can on every song", her mic has got to be turned on! If turned off or turned on so low that she cannot clearly be heard by the public, then they all willingly LIED to the general public and the fans, and if so, the criticism, backlash  and incessant complaining are deserved—no matter how obsessive!

It would have been better for them all to say: "The show is completely lip-synched. It's a visual and dance performance." They could even add: "It's also a musical event. Lots of work goes into the music, the studio vocals, and you get to hear all those songs out loud like you couldn't at home." At least, they'd be upfront, honest, and own their ****. That said, there's no reason why Britney couldn't truly sing live along with a backing track. Lady Gaga often sings her verses live and performs choruses w/ a backing track.

Here's a recent Madonna performance during which she sang live, her mic turned on with a backing track. She was clearly singing and did not just mime all the way through.

yes, they all flat-out lied.she didn't even sing perfume and alien.and she doesn't even sing everytime.it is so ridiculous how they made up these statements when they didn't even pre-recorded new vocals to make their idiotic lies believable.britney has never sung since the beginnig of the vegas shows.

-

and britney's mic is off during the performances.some months ago they didn't turn it on when she was going to talk before freakshow and the video of that incident was posted in this forum, fans shared it on ig etc, ı can't find it but maybe you can.and she sometimes talks to her dancer when she is behind the matm prop/wall, we can see you brit.

33 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

yes, they all flat-out lied.she didn't even sing perfume and alien.and she doesn't even sing everytime.it is so ridiculous how they made up these statements when they didn't even pre-recorded new vocals to make their idiotic lies believable.britney has never sung since the beginnig of the vegas shows.

-

and britney's mic is off during the performances.some months ago they didn't turn it on when she was going to talk before freakshow and the video of that incident was posted in this forum, fans shared it on ig etc, ı can't find it but maybe you can.and she sometimes talks to her dancer when she is behind the matm prop/wall, we can see you brit.

Haha, I don't really think she cares that we see her. I'm too lazy to search, but there were a couple of videos (one of them surely for Slumber Party) where she is in front of the audience and her vocals are on (not even close to Tinashe's part...so no, she didn't mess up) and she didn't even bother to mime. She was soooo over it. :shameless:

Britney is AWARE her mic is off,

team B is AWARE we know about the lipping (the lie during those interviews were for the General public), 

Britney is also wellll AWARE that her fans know about the lip-syncing. That's why she never even tries. She just doesn't give a flying **** about it :queenflopga: 

Archived