Everyone always bashing her makeup and tragic outfits

Britney has always been this way :haha:

Don't get me wrong sometimes she has good ideas and can be super **** but when she's given more creative control over how she looks (which I'm sure is the case at this point of her career) the results can be a little... Tragic? And she doesn't notice/care lol.

I always think about how hilarious the Stronger video would've been if she was allowed to wear what she wanted:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Britney has always been this way :haha:

Don't get me wrong sometimes she has good ideas and can be super **** but when she's given more creative control over how she looks (which I'm sure is the case at this point of her career) the results can be a little... Tragic? And she doesn't notice/care lol.

I always think about how hilarious the Stronger video would've been if she was allowed to wear what she wanted:

I AM SHOOK IMAGINE SHE WORE THAT MONSTROSITY IN THE MUSIC VIDEO:weirdmeout:

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE THANKS FOR SHARING:kisses2all:

It's not a secret she has no sense of fashion style. I mean, in her private life she can wear whatever the **** wants but for her WORK she must let the people who actually know tell her what to wear.

On he other side, we cant blame her only for a wrong decision, remember that it's usually her who cones up with her MV's ideas and general concepts. 

26 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

In the past she looked professional at events or on stage. Sure she had some bad moments but everyone has.

These days we actually praise her if her hair, clothes and makeup all look good at the same time. That didnt used to be an issue.

She used to wear costumes and had an actual glam squad.

n_07.jpgn_32.jpgn_w4s~1.jpgn_08.jpgn_36.jpgn_00.jpgn_010.jpgn_00.jpgn_00~140.jpgn_07.jpgn_07.jpgn_19.jpg

This. It's not that she was some super glam haute couture goddess. Everything just always worked together, even the outfits that weren't super cute. Now, she's more miss than hit some times. 

Archived