Ricky Martin talks about Britney

Passenger90

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um Britney was out prancing in her bra and thong in 2007. She never wears a bra in her paparazzi pictures like hardly. So I don't get why anyone would bash Kate for sexing up her outfit for a show? :sassybrit:

anyway, Ricky, I want to plow your booty. If you read this please message me. It would be a dream. I love you. :milkney:

9 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

she doesn't, she's dumber than a bag of rocks

You guys shouldn't be judging a woman for her breasts. Where is she supposed to put them? Lots of cuts dont look good with bigger breasts. I always had bigger breasts since I was a preteen honestly and people were SOOOO mean and judgemental about cleavage but it wasn't my fault. I wanted to wear things that looked good and I felt good in and it's VERY hard to hide cleavage when you have enough of it. She's wearing the baby costume so it's not like there's anywhere to hide her breasts really... Seriously kids shouldn't care about an adult woman showing her cleavage. They will grow up and display their cleavage however they want when and if they have ***** and that shouldn't be shameful if she's just showing some cleavage... Jeez, guys. Nobody says anything about men with their penises nearly perfectly displayed in their pants and gym shorts or underwear  or baring their naked chests on tv all the time. Is nobody going to be offended for young kids to see that and aspire to be half naked on tv! ***** aren't satan, and people need to get over it. They can't just be hidden like women who dont have larger ***** unfortunately.  :queenflopga:

14 minutes ago, Justney said:

You guys shouldn't be judging a woman for her breasts. Where is she supposed to put them? Lots of cuts dont look good with bigger breasts. I always had bigger breasts since I was a preteen honestly and people were SOOOO mean and judgemental about cleavage but it wasn't my fault. I wanted to wear things that looked good and I felt good in and it's VERY hard to hide cleavage when you have enough of it. She's wearing the baby costume so it's not like there's anywhere to hide her breasts really... Seriously kids shouldn't care about an adult woman showing her cleavage. They will grow up and display their cleavage however they want when and if they have ***** and that shouldn't be shameful if she's just showing some cleavage... Jeez, guys. Nobody says anything about men with their penises nearly perfectly displayed in their pants and gym shorts or underwear  or baring their naked chests on tv all the time. Is nobody going to be offended for young kids to see that and aspire to be half naked on tv! ***** aren't satan, and people need to get over it. They can't just be hidden like women who dont have larger ***** unfortunately.  :queenflopga:

have you seen her talk in a conversation? there's a reason why i said it

it makes Britney's BJ interviews look like a physics lesson

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

have you seen her talk in a conversation? there's a reason why i said it

it makes Britney's BJ interviews look like a physics lesson

I don't mean her being dumb as rocks, I just mean her *****. Don't be so harsh on some cleavage guys, please. :sobbing:It's very hard to deal with having bigger breasts as it is. You can keep calling her dumb tho, that's probably real legit. :sippingtea:

Archived