New IG post

Witty

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, MM said:

i wonder what they talk about

I'm sure it's something deep. From his instagram he seems very focused and motivated. Wanting be the best version of himself.

he called her a lioness. I'm sure he makes her feel like she can do the impossible. Unlike the guys that came before "jason, david" who were obviously kinda "babysitters" I think he makes her feel like they're on the same level and makes her feel young and beautiful.

lol totally just imagining this in my head because who really knows. But you know Britney's mind she's very timid and shy in public appearing to have a limited vocabulary but I'm positive she's like secretly brilliant. She loves to read and all of those weird instagram posts with like hidden meanings.

21 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I'm sure it's something deep. From his instagram he seems very focused and motivated. Wanting be the best version of himself.

he called her a lioness. I'm sure he makes her feel like she can do the impossible. Unlike the guys that came before "jason, david" who were obviously kinda "babysitters" I think he makes her feel like they're on the same level and makes her feel young and beautiful.

lol totally just imagining this in my head because who really knows. But you know Britney's mind she's very timid and shy in public appearing to have a limited vocabulary but I'm positive she's like secretly brilliant. She loves to read and all of those weird instagram posts with like hidden meanings.

I think so too :otears: I hope Sam really does those things for her

19 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

lol wow bc i think the opposite. he doesn't seem smart at all imo plus he doesn't even have any real world experience, he's just starting out his career. whereas britney has been around the world, has 2 kids, etc. you don't sam is a babysitter too? i mean he had to get approval from her dad also. 

3 minutes ago, MM said:

lol wow bc i think the opposite. he doesn't seem smart at all imo plus he doesn't even have any real world experience, he's just starting out his career. whereas britney has been around the world, has 2 kids, etc. you don't sam is a babysitter too? i mean he had to get approval from her dad also. 

Are you discounting his intelligence just because he's young and just starting his career?

just curious, what makes you think he doesn't seem smart?

i mean ofc he had to get approval from her dad but I think at this point of the conservatorship or whatever they've loosened up whereas when Jason and Britney got together the control just started.

4 minutes ago, MM said:

But mind-set is more important than experience. He's living Britney primedays now, he's the only one who can remind her what it feels like to be passionate about what you do. If Kevin hadn't altered Britney's life her mind-set wouldn't have changed. Maybe Sam can help her remember. 

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Are you discounting his intelligence just because he's young and just starting his career?

just curious, what makes you think he doesn't seem smart?

i mean ofc he had to get approval from her dad but I think at this point of the conservatorship or whatever they've loosened up whereas when Jason and Britney got together the control just started.

i hate to discount anyone's intelligence but bc he's an instagram model...i'm not saying he's dumb (actually people have said that http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1009058-Who-is-Morgan-Osmans-sponsor/page47?highlight=sam+asghari) who knows, it's just the vibe i get from him. 

23 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But mind-set is more important than experience. He's living Britney primedays now, he's the only one who can remind her what it feels like to be passionate about what you do. If Kevin hadn't altered Britney's life her mind-set wouldn't have changed. Maybe Sam can help her remember. 

so you think the right bf will bring primeney back? :rihstare: she's not passionate about her career and most likely never will be unless something dramatic happens (like her next album flopping even harder than glory) sam will never change her mind set, no guy will. she has to want that change herself. 

1 minute ago, MM said:

i hate to discount anyone's intelligence but bc he's an instagram model...i'm not saying he's dumb (actually people have said that http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1009058-Who-is-Morgan-Osmans-sponsor/page47?highlight=sam+asghari) who knows, it's just the vibe i get from him. 

so you think the right bf will bring primeney back? :rihstare: she's not passionate about her career and most likely never will be unless something dramatic happens (like her next album flopping even harder than glory) sam will never change her mind set, no guy will. she has to want that change herself. 

she was already on the way to it before she met Sam, I said Sam might be able to help...not does it alone. 

omfg she looks so young in this picture. If only she looked this great during POM :embarrassney:

They really are a very attractive and hot looking couple and I love every time she posts pictures like this of herself on instagram because she looks beautiful every time she posts them. It just goes to show that she looks best with simple/subtle makeup on rather than heavy makeup :NYsassy:

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

she was already on the way to it before she met Sam, I said Sam might be able to help...not does it alone. 

yea she was on fire during PoM after the breakup with charlie, but now? not so much 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Sam is just starting his career, of course he is not going to reject Britney Spears. :drinky:

6 minutes ago, MM said:

Im sure you don't mean no harm but that's so stereotypical. Just because someone is an attractive model they can't be smart? If he's really in charge of his account, his captions say a lot about the way he thinks.

and Britney's change in mood and body (especially) is definitely brought on by him. He may not be her sole excuse but I guess you can call him an inspiration. Like an extra boost or motivator.

2 hours ago, MM said:

i wonder what they talk about

Sam: Baby I worked out my biceps today :foh:

Britney: Oh wow! they look so cool!:thirsty:  Why don't you start workin' on them leggies? :mhm:

Sam: hahaha honey! I'm not one of those :whitneyshade:

Britney: haha you're sweet baby baby, you think I should get mah lip inyection from this week? :plzexplain:

Sam: Def. baby! :tiffanynod: Your lips are looking too normal and I love that big jokerney smile when u workin on mah D! :nynod:

Britney: *calls the surgeon* 10mps89.jpg

44 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Im sure you don't mean no harm but that's so stereotypical. Just because someone is an attractive model they can't be smart? If he's really in charge of his account, his captions say a lot about the way he thinks.

and Britney's change in mood and body (especially) is definitely brought on by him. He may not be her sole excuse but I guess you can call him an inspiration. Like an extra boost or motivator.

yea i'm not trying to be rude, i just want the best for britney and he seems like an opportunist 

Archived