2008 VMAs

Urbanney

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Livinginthesin said:

Fans/exhalers: "OMG her teeths  looked so different and wierd, omg she looks so terrible with the fun stuff in her face. But she looks gorgeous, i love her"

Ok :byebitch:

we are on xtremes like her  xD like brett say to her one time "is true love britney , true love hurts" :gloss:

I dont understand what changed in her ... this was after the breakdown and she looked like she did prior.. then suddenly she is a totally different person...it's so weird. Also her teeth probably did change. If she ever got braces as a kid and stopped wearing a retainer her teeth could have shifted.. or she might be a tongue thruster.. maybe she grinds her teeth when she sleeps. idk but teeth can undergo changes as you age. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2017 at 11:59 PM, Justney said:

I dont understand what changed in her ... this was after the breakdown and she looked like she did prior.. then suddenly she is a totally different person...it's so weird. Also her teeth probably did change. If she ever got braces as a kid and stopped wearing a retainer her teeth could have shifted.. or she might be a tongue thruster.. maybe she grinds her teeth when she sleeps. idk but teeth can undergo changes as you age. 

I'm pretty sure they got her a new retainer before circus era and got her teeth whitened, she (eventually) stopped using the retainer, hence the shifted teeth. 

She could EASILY fix them, but currentney seems to think she has "nothing to prove" :brit:

On 5/7/2017 at 1:20 PM, fabr_argent said:

34h6hr4.jpg

Don't get me wrong the VMA's look was one of her best, but one of the things that really kills me in general is how they haven't found a makeup artist that will ADAPT to her changing skin and face. Instead of just catering to Britney's unrealistic desire to "not sit in a makeup chair for a long time" They should be using thicker MATTE foundation and referring to past looks that worked for Britney - (Light eyelid colors, light/shimmery inner color, classic tone lip-gloss) - instead of just doing the "Usual".... 

Archived