2008 VMAs

Urbanney

Can we take a moment to appreciate how gorgeous she looked and how strong she was for going in the first place when she was taken to a psychiatric ward just some months before? How after all she went through, she still came and looked like this:

BritneySpears-2008MTV-VMA-Show_Vettri.Ne

tumblr_static_britneyspears-2008mtv-vma-

tumblr_od3ru12ZyX1tavz3go1_500.png

britney-spears-best-pop-16001437_wire.jp

britney_spears240-11.jpg?w=240

tumblr_oopl73gCnj1wnvk5wo1_500.jpg

orig-2864101.jpg
6a00d834518cc969e200e554ed4b688833-800wi

such a strong woman :tiffanycries:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought this was one of her best looks EVER... perfect smile, her bright eyes, she looks so happy and gorgeous!  She legit looked like 2002ney. Yes the awards were rigged for her and yes she got it for one of her worst videos but... she still deserved it... lol 

16 minutes ago, Rico. said:

too bad it was indeed obviously staged af and shitty MTV hadn't rightfully made her win for her most iconic vids

It was like Leo at the Oscars. Snubbed for so many years, Piece of Me was The Revenant. Not her best video, but it makes up for all the other robs.

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how gorgeous she looked and how strong she was for going in the first place when she was taken to a psychiatric ward just some months before? How after all she went through, she still came and looked like this:

tumblr_static_britneyspears-2008mtv-vma-

such a strong woman :tiffanycries:

14jmgx5.jpg

34h6hr4.jpg

44 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

i remember we all thought she was going to perform manequin...

great days my exhale *******.

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

I still don't understand why they choreographed this and didn't use it for anything. I mean damn it was so good.

44 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

i remember we all thought she was going to perform manequin...

great days my exhale *******.

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

i was so pissed she didnt perform it lol, i was waiting the whole show for the performance

5 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

She looked great on Disney Awards, but OMG her teeth changed! They kind of moved!? Am I delusional? :/

I don't think they changed but they look different because of the ( fun stuff) to her lips,  either way she still gorgeous 

8 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

I don't think they changed but they look different because of the ( fun stuff) to her lips,  either way she still gorgeous 

I think they changed, look at tooth 1 it changed its position but whatever she should look always this beautiful on appearances :)

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

I think they changed, look at tooth 1 it changed its position but whatever she should look always this beautiful on appearances :)

Yeah  may have they do say your teeth change as you age but I don't see why she wouldn't fix them if that's it I dunno I still think she's smoking 

9 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

No :haha:, before She didn't slightly open mouth while smiling and You couldn't see clearly, cuz lower teeth were doing white background for upper ones. :quirkney:

She looked amazing. They obviously gave her the awards to set up the whole night as a comeback for her and make her look triumphant, but she really did look gorgeous. However, sometimes I wonder if her team rushed her into a comeback too soon. They wanted people to forget about what had just happened for the last two years and see her on top again so they had her record a safe pop album, get in shape and put herself back out there. I don't know if she was ready for it, I mean she went through a LOT and then was just BAM out there again.

9 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She looked amazing. They obviously gave her the awards to set up the whole night as a comeback for her and make her look triumphant, but she really did look gorgeous. However, sometimes I wonder if her team rushed her into a comeback too soon. They wanted people to forget about what had just happened for the last two years and see her on top again so they had her record a safe pop album, get in shape and put herself back out there. I don't know if she was ready for it, I mean she went through a LOT and then was just BAM out there again.

The comeback was fine, she looked happy and alive for most of 2008-2009. She needed to take a year break after the Circus tour ended though. I think her being overworked in 2010 contributed to the whole "Robotney" thing. 

Archived