Which Britney song would you be embarrassed to hear with your parents, some relatives or even acquaintances?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

When I was younger I listened to her songs I sang the lyrics without knowing what they meant, :embarrassney: because at the time I did not know english. 

TTWE? :quirkney:

Yes, don't worry you are not the only one :giggleney:, i did the same without knowing any lyrical content, i guess only my brother noticed it :quirkney:

Donald Trump on Exhale really?

200w.gif

1 hour ago, e-mailmyheart said:

For me, as my parents know little of English (my mother knows the basic) I think the only song that would be ashamed to hear, not because of the lyrics but because of the sounds that Britney does, would be Welcome To Me because of the groans she makes in the music. Already close to familiar and acquaintances who already know English, besides Welcome To Me, it would be embarrassing for me to hear Get Naked, 911 and Phonography. Although Britney has other songs that talk about ***, she can be quite subtle in the lyrics and so it does not become embarrassing to listen close to other people because it's not straight forward.

Probably TOMH and BOM... My mom for some reason loves Phonography lol. I don't think she understands the meaning of the song.

4 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Chillin Witchu. I'd be especially embarrassed if I listened to it with my sister. The song is clearly about lesbian incest and I don't even like my sister as a person let alone as someone who would tickle my **** :idkney:

I actually thought this was a serious post until I saw who made it :orangu: 

My dad knows English very well.I never feel embarrassed but sometimes moans and spesific words feels weird ngl :tehe:

I'm singing Britney songs all day.it must be hard for him to hear her daughter saying those words and moan with Britney sometimes.Poor daddy :gloria: 

Oh and one day i put Get Naked on my mom's phone to listen because mine was broken.We forgot it there and she went to school.In teachers room they decided to listen some music and Get Naked started :gloria:  She says she felt so ashamed but they laughed so hard :forkit:

4 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Chillin Witchu. I'd be especially embarrassed if I listened to it with my sister. The song is clearly about lesbian incest and I don't even like my sister as a person let alone as someone who would tickle my **** :idkney:

:gloria::gloria::gloria:

2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Probably TOMH and BOM... My mom for some reason loves Phonography lol. I don't think she understands the meaning of the song.

Maybe she understands and still loves it :tehe: She's still a woman but it's so hard for us to admit that they are still people besides being our parents :giggleney:

Archived