Which fanmade Original Doll is the best?

kutayuysaler

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of those "Original Doll" albums are made up of mostly Blackout and In the Zone demos.

The closest thing you can listen to as "Original Doll" is the Chaotic EP released in 2005 with:

Mona Lisa

Someday

Chaotic

Over to You Now

&

Money, Love & Happiness

Peepshow

Mine is like this, Hooked On, Just Let Me Go, And Then We Kiss are fillers (Not in a bad way, I love that songs) while I'm waiting for songs like Take Off, Like I'm Fallin, Are you Ready? and Disguise My Love.

Peep Show

Mona Lisa 

ML&H

JLMG

Hooked On

break control interlude

rebellion

dramatic

look who's talking now

ouch

remembrance of who I am

conscious

welcome to me

and then we kiss 

sippin on

strangest love

:giggleney: I also had plans for including Guilty or Rockstar, but Idk :lollipop:

3 minutes ago, Money Love and Happiness said:

Mine is like this, Hooked On, Just Let Me Go, And Then We Kiss are fillers (Not in a bad way, I love that songs) while I'm waiting for songs like Take Off, Like I'm Fallin, Are you Ready? and Disguise My Love.

Peep Show

Mona Lisa 

ML&H

JLMG

Hooked On

break control interlude

rebellion

dramatic

look who's talking now

ouch

remembrance of who I am

conscious

welcome to me

and then we kiss 

sippin on

strangest love

:giggleney: I also had plans for including Guilty or Rockstar, but Idk :lollipop:

Nice avi
giphy.gif

6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of those "Original Doll" albums are made up of mostly Blackout and In the Zone demos.

I thought so, people always claim song like Kiss You All Over, What You Sippin on and such are Original Doll outtakes. I always thought they were Blackout outtakes...

14 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I thought so, people always claim song like Kiss You All Over, What You Sippin on and such are Original Doll outtakes. I always thought they were Blackout outtakes...

Not at all. Kiss Me All Over was recorded in late 2006 along with the other Sean Garrett tracks, and Sippin' On was initially recorded for In the Zone (Tricky Stewart), and then a remix with that rapper AC was comissioned for Blackout but it was scrapped there too.

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Not at all. Kiss Me All Over was recorded in late 2006 along with the other Sean Garrett tracks, and Sippin' On was initially recorded for In the Zone (Tricky Stewart), and then a remix with that rapper AC was comissioned for Blackout but it was scrapped there too.

What U Sippin' On feat AC is a total BOP tho, it should've been released:crying2:

Archived