What was the reaction when this first came out?

were people praising this woman, dragging her? was media all up on this? do you thin the backlash (if any) was enough?

i feel like if this was said today, especially in the context that it was said in, this woman would be dragged to the pits of hell and back (rightfully so) by all kinds of people and media outlets. discuss. :sippingtea:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never even heard/saw that before so I guess the backlash/hype wasn't much lol. I feel like parents back then were way more OD than now. Like how is your daughter is being peer pressured to have *** by a pop star? Britney doesn't know her lol. How about you teach her what she should and shouldn't do. Or have her just not listen to Britney's music. It's that simple. But definitely some grown woman wanting to shoot a 19/20 year old wouldn't fly today. 

56 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I never even heard/saw that before so I guess the backlash/hype wasn't much lol. I feel like parents back then were way more OD than now. Like how is your daughter is being peer pressured to have *** by a pop star? Britney doesn't know her lol. How about you teach her what she should and shouldn't do. Or have her just not listen to Britney's music. It's that simple. But definitely some grown woman wanting to shoot a 19/20 year old wouldn't fly today. 

mte, parents want the world to adapt to their children instead of teaching their children about the world :byebitch:

Archived