Nick Jonas, Noah Cyrus, Alessia Cara, Bea Miller & others talk about Britney & her RDMA icon award (RDMA edition)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Disney stars. Had more than enough material to make at least 25-30 minutes long video with celebrities I've never heard of before. Decided not to. What's the point? :notreally:

i mean it's sweet and they're cute but nobody knows who they are lol it's like someone literally went to the mall and just asked a bunch of random kids lol

i feel like many of them are lying about their fave britney song, a girl couldn't even name one of her songs:byebitch:....messss

just wannabes trying to sound cool.

but yes is nice to see people that I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL THEY ARE praising her.

the girl that said toxic, bombastic love and cinderella, is such a stan omg:bwink:

and the other one who said that she admires britney because she is true to herself. i love heer

some kids talk too much but says nothing, it's annoying to see them trying to fit in a generation they don't belong but anyways,

thanks for the video :)  it was fun to watch.

Archived