If Britney's still improving her dancing, will Danceney be back by 2027?

Mr. Lucky

3 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

Madonna's had several broken bones from horse riding accidents and still shot the Hung Up video on several pain killers. If that's not dedication.:otears:

Madonna will never lose that passion to be queen. :otears:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's anxiety is so bad her hands were shaking during her VMAs performance and she gets anxiety when people touch her face..Β 

have you seen her face expressions on stage? She's counting every move and moves around fast. It's time we need to realise she will ever dance fluidly anymore, her nerves are that bad.

15 minutes ago, anti said:

Britney's anxiety is so bad her hands were shaking during her VMAs performance and she gets anxiety when people touch her face..Β 

have you seen her face expressions on stage? She's counting every move and moves around fast. It's time we need to realise she will ever dance fluidly anymore, her nerves are that bad.

She always slays the rehearsals and then gets nervous when dance on stage. I do believe that dancing is her therapy, it's just not when she's on stage:otears:

Her dancing abilities NEVER LEFT she just dont want to dance the way she used to.Β 

I will never buy the "broken ankle" excuse. She was dancing really good during M+M tour andΒ duringΒ circus era she on fire "DURING REHEARSALS". Remember Mannequin rehearsal?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sometimes I wish Britney would address this issue... so people would understand her better. However, i also understand and respect why she doesnt.

Β IΒ just wish she would stop lying to herself and to the world by saying stuff like "I never dance as hard as i used too (talking about POM performances), this is my the hardest show ive done, i never lip synch etc.

On 5/6/2017 at 1:12 PM, Applejack said:

Imo she can still dance just like before, but anxiety is her biggest enemy.

See also: Mannequin rehearsal, Make Me rehearsal, POM 2015.

Agreed. :yeahsure:Β 

It's like she's uncomfortable. We keep getting the "she doesn't care explanation," And she certainly doesn't care as much as she used to. But I'm not buying the pitch that it'sΒ the only reason primeney isn't around. She's not a fragile crazy person or anything like that. But her performances have not been the same since the breakdown era. It's just a fact that she'll probably never perform at the same level.

Archived