If Britney's still improving her dancing, will Danceney be back by 2027?

Mr. Lucky

I mean, after her breakdown y'all saw her dancing as "baby steps' in the right direction...

Not perfect but definitely **** and improving... Image result for britney mannequin gif

During FF y'all were pissed about dancing doubles and her choreo in general...

Image result for britney ttwe gif 

Related image

so whats the state of her dancing currently?

Related image

Image result for britney make me gif

is she still getting there? or this is it?:plzexplain:

Related image

I mean, it's been 10 years and y'all say she's "still improving, just wait for the next era and you'll see":donewithit:

so if she's still getting there, will we get Danceney back by 2027? 

If not, when?

Image result for britney dancing gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

She'll probably be back Idk when but she won't slay us as before I'm pretty sure after all the meds , the children and the emotional stress from 06-12 she's not gonna be as good anymore but her dancing is fine now :foh:

Still improving since 2011. We really don't know what is Britney's full capacity, she doesn't have a hard choreo to see it and she is half-assing what she has, We neither know if it has something to do with meds/anxiety/etc. So I think what we will have this next era is the most we could expect from her whatever it is. 

1 hour ago, SeductiveBritney said:

so if she's still getting there, will we get Danceney back by 2027? 

If not, when?

The shade gurl :nynod:

I don't think we'll ever get to see the REAL return of danceney. The real, amazing, wonderful Danceney is gone for good the day she broke her knee while shooting Outrageous MV. :tiffanycries:

Good news is that she's definitely improved and still improving, but she obviously doesn't care, train and rehearse enough for her to be back at her prime level of dancing... and she's getting older. :tiffsniffle:
I think her dancing level will remain "Pom 2.0" until the end of her career, we can just hope she'll be given BETTER choreography 'cause most of the current ones are so bad I can't even watch them without cringing :weusay:

Her dancing skills are fine for me, she will never be spreading her legs on the floor and serving Olympic gymnastics all over the place like she once used to but she's great now, just ******* lazy and bored to execute her basic *** moves properly after 50 years of POM. She needs a new choreographer that won't lick her *** and will say "girl it's my career and image too and you won't ruin us by being lazy. That's the only thing your fans expect from you and you can't let them down."

:staysalty:

3 hours ago, RAITEI said:

Still improving since 2011. We really don't know what is Britney's full capacity, she doesn't have a hard choreo to see it and she is half-assing what she has, We neither know if it has something to do with meds/anxiety/etc. So I think what we will have this next era is the most we could expect from her whatever it is. 

since 2011.... damn.... 6 years 

like it's ongoing... till... forever?:zoomzoom:

Archived