You Can Buy Seven Of Britney's Iconic Outfits On eBay

Ross Lohan

You got $50,000?

You want Britney's costumes? You better pay, *****.

A lucky auctioneer who has collected many of Britney's iconic outfits over the years is now auctioning off seven incredible originals that any Britney fan would want.

The all-or-nothing auction includes the silver Versace Atillier dress worn to the 2008 VMAs, the hot pink bra and thong-over-jeans look from the "Slave" video, her 2001 Super Bowl outfit and the "Me Against The Music" video outfit.

The best of all, you ask? The legitimately iconic outfit worn by Britney performing "Slave" at the 2001 VMAs. The green bra, the bedazzled blue shorts with the ruffles running from each hip and the nude boots.

The pink chaps from the "Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)" video and two Dream Within A Dream costumes are also part of the set.

The seven costumes will set you back a cool $46,8000 (plus $200 for shipping) but only applies to fans in Canada and the U.S. I'm sure that could be changed with a good enough offer, though...

You have 7 days, Girls And Boys. Now get to bidding, *****!

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OR she could use them on POM since it's about her hits, might as well match it with the outfits that helped it make it a hit :staysalty:

Spoiler

britney-vmas-auction-1-1024x524.jpg

from left to right:

- neon section

- angelic/goth section

- jungle section

- slave section

- matm section

- opening section

- not really circus version but still better than what we have now

So why are they mismatched? Like the first one looks like Overprotected video meets What Its Like To be me DWAD...And the outfit second to last is DWAD pants and bra without the see through top? And the last one...where is that from?

13 minutes ago, MAG said:

So why are they mismatched? Like the first one looks like Overprotected video meets What Its Like To be me DWAD...And the outfit second to last is DWAD pants and bra without the see through top? And the last one...where is that from?

Super Bowl 2001

20 minutes ago, kasavas said:

And how do we know these are the original costumes and not really good copies?

They have a certificate

but I'm not sure about the 6th outfit... I swear, months ago, I have seen a picture with this outfit from a museum but with that TOP too

5 hours ago, brocklovesgreys said:

IF they are authentic, Brit should definitely buy them. Pretty sure she could outbid us all :p

Something tells me they're fake though. How would this person have these? It'd be hilarious if Brit posted pics of the actual originals...

It would be awesome :blaughing:

1 hour ago, brocklovesgreys said:

IF they are authentic, Brit should definitely buy them. Pretty sure she could outbid us all :p

Something tells me they're fake though. How would this person have these? It'd be hilarious if Brit posted pics of the actual originals...

They're real. Britney auctioned them off for charity years ago.

They belong in a freaking museum, especially the Slave-VMA outfit. Something seems odd though, I don't know what it is but it doesn't seem fully legit. I know she auctioned a few of her outfits over the years but still, something is weird. 

Archived