• Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, LionHeart said:

Our Toxic Goddess is always amazing to see ha. I LOVE HER SO MUCH 

54a78af5978b6_-_tumblr_lrj2oukhfr1r0ojht

BTW this edit is nice.

In+The+Zone+%2528Golden+Edition%2529+%25

Is it? :squintney:

The coloring on her face is off. They should of tossed the blue eye shadow (aka the leftover blue from the original cover)

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I remember being disappointed that the album cover image was from the Cosmo Girl shoot. But everything about that album is iconic, including the album art. Signature ITZ.

I do wonder what photo they would have chosen from the dedicated ITZ shoot by Ranjit Singh Grewa.

He has some gorgeous photos of her, very talented guy. I'm guessing the album art for the toxic single would've been the cover.

2003_Ranjit_Singh_Grewal.jpg

168482328.jpg

Maybe I'm kinda bias about the hair blown shots but definitely lots of good choices.

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

He has some gorgeous photos of her, very talented guy. I'm guessing the album art for the toxic single would've been the cover.

168482328.jpg

Maybe I'm kinda bias about the hair blown shots but definitely lots of good choices.

I've been a fan of this shoot since 2003 so believe me, I get it lol.

The images of her in the black fur coat are my favorite along with the water shots. Too lazy to add the photos but 

http://www.heybritneyalbum.com/displayimage.php?album=43&pos=69

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

I've been a fan of this shoot since 2003 so believe me, I get it lol.

The images of her in the black fur coat are my favorite along with the water shots. Too lazy to add the photos but 

http://www.heybritneyalbum.com/displayimage.php?album=43&pos=69

I agree, I love the ITZ shoot and love the water shots too. Always thought that would make a great cover but thought it would portray the album as soft or vulnerable which doesn't go with the album's edgy vibe.

12 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Is it? :squintney:

The coloring on her face is off. They should of tossed the blue eye shadow (aka the leftover blue from the original cover)

Well, the colours are not that bad, but i was reffering to the idea of the edition and the stickers and golden words are cool. the picture itself is beautiful to me

On 5/6/2017 at 7:34 AM, puppylo16 said:

168482328.jpg

They should've used the full picture for the toxic single,  Boobney!

Archived