These ITZ Booklet Outtakes.............

Brat

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

These actually were originally done for Cosmo Girl magazine, but they decided to use some outtakes on In The Zone along with the Ranjit photoshoot.

Did the magazine pics originally have a blue hue or did they add that to the album ?

27 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

Imagine the meltdowns if they used Lucky Magzine outtake for Glory cover :meltdown:

NNNNNNNN :gloria: Gladly, even Britney didn't like that shot.

54 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Did the magazine pics originally have a blue hue or did they add that to the album ?

The real pics are colered, the blue hue was done by Patrick only on some pics:

22.jpg

13.jpg

5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

These actually were originally done for Cosmo Girl magazine, but they decided to use some outtakes on In The Zone along with the Ranjit photoshoot.

why cant they think now as they used to? What made them change their mind? 

V MAG should be on Glory's Booklet and album cover :meltdown:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

Wow so they actually used an outtake from the magazine to use as the cover for the album? 

Yes you can even look at the album credits. It's listed Patrick Demarchelier for Cosmogirl.

I remember being disappointed that the album cover image was from the Cosmo Girl shoot. But everything about that album is iconic, including the album art. Signature ITZ.

I do wonder what photo they would have chosen from the dedicated ITZ shoot by Ranjit Singh Grewa.

11 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Imagine the meltdowns if she were to do this today

edit: okay i just finished reading the thread, several people already said this ignore my comment lmao

Archived