June 6, 2017 - Osaka, Japan

June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

June 13, 2017 - Taipei, Taiwan

June 15, 2017 - Manila, Philippines

June 24, 2017 - Bangkok, Thailand

June 27, 2017 - Hong Kong

June 30, 2017 - Singapore

July 3, 2017 - Tel Aviv, Israel

There's still a huge gap between Manila and Bangkok shows. Do you think the rumors for Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia are true? Anyway, this is all too surreal. :kidcries::otears: I never thought that she would go on tour again, much less visit Asia. :tifftear:

PS

The shows in Seoul, Taipei and Singapore hasn't gone on sale yet. It's like a month or less, her team is such a mess. :beyfedup:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

Yeah I think she is gonna ad one or two dates because the gap is too big, but I don't know what are they waiting for :cricket:

They say because its Ramadan that's why Malaysia and Indonesia is quite impossible. :mhm:

29 minutes ago, dran said:

Probably so much press and interviews in between while she's at the various countries. She's obviously going to be a tourist while she's there, she might as well do some interviews. 

She'll probably take the boys and it would be very nice for all of them to actually have the chance to see the countries too!! Imagine you get to go to all these amazing countries and are not able to get to know the culture, or see any sights! Hope she'll have the chance to :giggleney:

1 hour ago, Darna said:

June 3, 2017 - Tokyo, Japan

June 4, 2017 - Tokyo, Japan

There's still a huge gap between Manila and Bangkok shows. Do you think the rumors for Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia are true? Anyway, this is all too surreal. :kidcries::otears: I never thought that she would go on tour again, much less visit Asia. :tifftear:

PS

The shows in Seoul, Taipei and Singapore hasn't gone on sale yet. It's like a month or less, her team is such a mess. :beyfedup:

I think the gap this big  so she can fly back to LA to be with her family

3 hours ago, Darna said:

June 3, 2017 - Tokyo, Japan

June 4, 2017 - Tokyo, Japan

PS

Taipei, Seoul and Singapore confirmed by who ???

7 hours ago, Darna said:

This is why I don't want a show in Argentina right now... I mean, I would LOVE to see her live again (even if it's POM) but less than a month to buy a ticket that it will cost +$2.000 (AR$)? No thank you, I'm not that rich, Brit. :kidcries: :orangu:

1 hour ago, Poe Dameron said:

When Bieber or Katy were coming to Poland few years ago, tickets went on sale 10 months earlier..

Why in Asia they give only one month for selling the tickets? :ponderney:

They didnt need to wait too long to have the tickets sold out. Ha! :snapney:

Archived