Britney and Edan?

December02

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

Can someone post a pic of edan?:ponderney: I don't know what he looks like :pieceofwhat:

It's the bald dude that's literally ALWAYS by her side when she's at an event or chatshow, etc.

He's been with Britney for a long time and I think they get on really well. That doesn't mean that they must have hooked up in the past though, I'm pretty certain it is perfectly sensible to assume that people can work together and get on without *******:orly: 

5 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

He's been with Britney for a long time and I think they get on really well. That doesn't mean that they must have hooked up in the past though, I'm pretty certain it is perfectly sensible to assume that people can work together and get on without *******:orly: 

Yeah I agree with your point :brityes:  I was just curious of how he looked like:pieceofwhat:

25 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Have you EVER seen FTR ? 

If not: I'm sorry to be rude but you must be an absolute flop fan there's no excuse for not watching FTR. 

Also: you lazy **** just google Edan Yemini

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor edan yemini

Jeez louise...

a bit over dramatic dontcha think?

:dontlike:

Be nice to each other kids

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Have you EVER seen FTR ? 

If not: I'm sorry to be rude but you must be an absolute flop fan there's no excuse for not watching FTR. 

Also: you lazy **** just google Edan Yemini

I watched FTR lots of times and I Didn't know who that man is. Are you a 'flop fan' when you don't know who the bodyguard is of the person you're fan of? Come on... flopfan shaming is soooo 2016 

Archived