Continuation of the Break The Ice video

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Actually I liked the video. Her work is art, she does not have always to be doing the same thing. 

I always say it, after the GM and POM fiasco, BTI video was actually what gave me hope in her, because at the time I was about to stop stanning for her, because it seemed she was just getting worse and worse with each single. First of all, because whatever their intentions were, she finally realized she couldn't keep releasing awful videoclips, and as you say, she dared to do something different, and it was very well done. It wasn't a random video, it is actually a really high quality animation style, that even to this day feels fresh, It is timeless, it doesn't look like a super cringy video from ten years ago, like when you see some animated videos from the year 2000 or so.

Yes, maybe the song would've been so much better with a real videoclip, but she wasn't in the optimal condition for that, and it would've been a mess. Now Kill the Lights is something that isn't up to the standards of BTI, but even that doesn't look as bad as other animated videos I've seen.

Archived