Going to see Britney in Vegas and need tips!

vegasbound

Hey Exhale!

So, I am finally going to Vegas to see Miss Britney and would love any and all advice you guys can offer! I'm considering buying the standing room general admission tickets and just had a few questions. For those that have been in that section, what time did you get there to get a good spot? Were you guys crammed in or was it kinda spacious? I'd love any help ya'll can give!! Thanks so much! I am so excited!!

-Brandon

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! Congratulations on finally getting to see Britney in Vegas. I've seen the show about 17 times and each time the GA section is totally different. Sometimes there is a large crowd, sometimes it's totally empty. My advice would be to show up to the theater around 7:00 PM, check the line (if there is one, many times there is not) and if there isn't anyone lined up, then grab dinner at a restaurant bar somewhere in PH (for faster service) and come back around 8:00PM. 

The long GA lines stopped in mid-2014 :)

37 minutes ago, Brispea said:

Hey! Congratulations on finally getting to see Britney in Vegas. I've seen the show about 17 times and each time the GA section is totally different. Sometimes there is a large crowd, sometimes it's totally empty. My advice would be to show up to the theater around 7:00 PM, check the line (if there is one, many times there is not) and if there isn't anyone lined up, then grab dinner at a restaurant bar somewhere in PH (for faster service) and come back around 8:00PM. 

The long GA lines stopped in mid-2014 :)

I'm going to be in the GA section in October and I've been wondering about this too! Glad to hear the lines aren't too crazy anymore (my husband wasn't happy about the idea of standing in line for a long time!). I'm definitely planning to snoop around the area and see how the line is doing so I don't waste vacation time!

Archived