Circus Tour M&G ???

DaleH9423

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all! I think by that time Britney was still too fragile to be surrounded by strangers in a room every show, you can tell by the way she reacted when the fan got on stage during the womanizer performance.:sassybrit:

There was a contest to meet Britney  that 2 australian girls won tho (it's on youtube) :bwink:

15 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Not at all! I think by that time Britney was still too fragile to be surrounded by strangers in a room every show, you can tell by the way she reacted when the fan got on stage during the womanizer performance.:sassybrit:

There was a contest to meet Britney  that 2 australian girls won tho (it's on youtube) :bwink:

It's crazy to think she could have been "too fragile" to meet other human beings, but not to embark on a world tour :ponderney:

Yes, she did have M&G's during the promo tour for Circus(flew fans who won a contest to Japan for example, where they got to meet her). And she also met fans and winners during the world tour. 

But if you talk about there being actual M&G tickets for anyone to buy, no. 

18 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It's crazy to think she could have been "too fragile" to meet other human beings, but not to embark on a world tour :ponderney:

Not at all, that must have been the conditions, only touring around the world. I also think it was too rushed for her, and on the other hand I also think she needed to keep herself busy! Circus Tour grossed like 130 millions back then, can you imagine how much they would have gotten if M&Gs were accepted? I really doubt they would let that money go away if it wasn't for a good reason.

20 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Yes, she did have M&G's during the promo tour for Circus(flew fans who won a contest to Japan for example, where they got to meet her). And she also met fans and winners during the world tour. 

I feel like these 2 girls weren't fans of her at all. A real fan would react in a very different way 

56 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

I feel like these 2 girls weren't fans of her at all. A real fan would react in a very different way 

They were overwhelmed, it looks like someone school Them not to jump or hug or to do sudden moves... You know, when You go to spend time with ...Gorilla :giggleney: 

(:kisses:)

So much respect that it came across as opposite and awkward. They behaved better than this one guy who did try to bite Brit's leg (FF)

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

It's sad that even in her more "fragile" period, he seemed more laid back than she does now. Asking their ages, saying they look like her sister, laughing, etc. 

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

She did take some pics, but I think these people were friends/family of the dancers or something. I don't think M&G tickets existed.

25tc0zn.jpg23i9vn8.jpg7796.jpg080635-britney-spears-young-fans.jpg8020.jpg

And there's also this one, I can't find the original pic so here's that https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFsVL8j3Ct/?taken-by=itstrollneybitch 

OMG her forced smile has been around for longer than I thought... I thought it started after 2010 not during Circus era :gloria: 

17 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

It's sad that even in her more "fragile" period, he seemed more laid back than she does now. Asking their ages, saying they look like her sister, laughing, etc. 

Than she does now?? LOL you better be joking for reals. She's so much fun and laid back like back in the days these days . You cannot compare a M&G - situation with everyday Brit or when she's being interviewed. She so much more into it today! 

Archived