#dead will i am instagram

Fckry

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Are you stupid? :tiffeyeroll: BJ is the only "bad" Brit's album in which will i trash is the exec producer :4music: And I can't at you putting "great music" in the same sentence with Nicole Schwarznerger, Cheryl Cole and Fergie :begone: 

Real mature using the word stupid for someone who may have a different opinion than yours.

you may call Nicole and Cheryl flops since they didn't do well here in the us (in my opinion they put out great pop music) but fergies dutchess album was a hit.

14 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ok, but think of where Britney was at during the recording of this record. Did she want to do a record? Was this just a record to promote piece of me? If myah Marie sings a good chunk of the record then that just means Britney didn't care to be in the studio to record.

Ummm, i think Myah being very present was pretty much his fault considering not only did Britney record the ''ride'' note  from ''Passanger'' but she also recorded the ''Brightest Morning Star'' chorus and they weren't even in the final version because of Trash.I.Am. Do you seriously think Britney was even involved a little bit with that ? :byebitch:

12 hours ago, weedly said:

omgod, what happened to his account? is hacked? :unreal:

"Will.i.am is slammed by The Voice viewers for using Instagram on air... and is accused of trying to promote iPhones instead of judging the ..."

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I mean I get it if your opinion is that he sucks. I'm honestly no fan of big fat bass. I think it's the worst track on femme fatale. But he's created some magic with other artists. He gave us the smasha scream & shout.

i think for Britney Jean in particular he took what he was given. He worked with whatever Britney was willing to give him and it did not come out good. Like even if you watch that weird *** Ryan seacrest interview with both of them. Will I am just sits there because he knows the record sucks and the stories Britney tells about the process was is a big fat lie. If he had the time and opportunity to actually sit down and create with her I think something great could've come up.

Really? I kinda got that vibe more from Britney cuz she said she wanted her album to sound like the Janet classics and the album was far from it. Will seemed more talkative compare to her. Not to mention lots of producers were saying saying how they are working on her new album but once Will was made exec, they put him on blast saying he rejected them because their sound wasn't his style and they weren't buddies with him. I mean it shows when you look at the credits and there's hardly any variety of producers and you can say the same with FF but at least it had a theme of dubstep weaved in throughout the album.

I may sound bias but it seemed both Britney and Will clash with ideas as it seemed she was gearing more toward moody and dark somber music while Will wanted club jams cuz look at Glory where she said she was more hands on. I don't think he's a good producer, he's decent but his productions with BEP and his solo work aren't amazing and very forgettable. I feel like the original concept was scrapped and they rushed her in to do songs that he wanted hence why the recordings sound off. She has recorded  songs from different studios before so it not her fault but more on him or the technicians cuz I look at the oops album and it listed many recording studios. 

Also the fact that he said he was surprised at how quick and focused she was when recording while he's used to having long hours and kicking back hanging out at the studio, so they most likely got high and stuff. 

On 5/2/2017 at 10:16 PM, John0164 said:

Omg what are y'all talkin bout :(

Jawni is a former mod here. He's infamous for hacking Exhale on Valentine's Day for two years in a row (and hacking it on multiple random days between both V-Days).

He has a scat **** fetish, and every single time he hacks this site, he spams the GIFs EVERYWHERE HE CAN. He's ******* disgusting and if I ever met him in real life, I'd choke him with my bare hands. ******* disgusting, ****-eating pig. :byebitch: 

Archived