#dead will i am instagram

Fckry

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

If this is a serious breakdown I'm sad.

Also, why does the army hate him again?

He ruined the original "more hip-hop than pop" Britney Jean album and give us the wrost album ever. (additional back vocal by Britney Spears)

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ok y'all are saying Britney Jean but who is really to blame? Is it Will or is it Britney? Did Britney want to put effort into the album? Did she have time? Did the label do everything to make it a good album? 

hes done great stuff for Cheryl cole, Nicole scherzinger, and fergie.

Lol except for the fact that every Britney album before and after Britney jean was pure amazing works of art... whether Britney was into it or not. Will I am just sucks in my opinion. Notice how I said OPINION plz.. also will was producer or whatever so he should of at least used his"genius" ears to realize Myah background vocals were way too over powering compared to Britney's. 

Just now, John0164 said:

Lol except for the fact that every Britney album before and after Britney jean was pure amazing works of art... hmmmm

Ok, but think of where Britney was at during the recording of this record. Did she want to do a record? Was this just a record to promote piece of me? If myah Marie sings a good chunk of the record then that just means Britney didn't care to be in the studio to record.

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ok, but think of where Britney was at during the recording of this record. Did she want to do a record? Was this just a record to promote piece of me? If myah Marie sings a good chunk of the record then that just means Britney didn't care to be in the studio to record.

I edited my post and included more. I'm not fighting it isn't even all about myah it's more about just his ability to create great music and I don't see it there!

1 minute ago, John0164 said:

I edited my post and included more. I'm not fighting it isn't even all about myah it's more about just his ability to create great music and I don't see it there!

I mean I get it if your opinion is that he sucks. I'm honestly no fan of big fat bass. I think it's the worst track on femme fatale. But he's created some magic with other artists. He gave us the smasha scream & shout.

i think for Britney Jean in particular he took what he was given. He worked with whatever Britney was willing to give him and it did not come out good. Like even if you watch that weird *** Ryan seacrest interview with both of them. Will I am just sits there because he knows the record sucks and the stories Britney tells about the process was is a big fat lie. If he had the time and opportunity to actually sit down and create with her I think something great could've come up.

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ok y'all are saying Britney Jean but who is really to blame? Is it Will or is it Britney? Did Britney want to put effort into the album? Did she have time? Did the label do everything to make it a good album? 

hes done great stuff for Cheryl cole, Nicole scherzinger, and fergie.

Are you stupid? :tiffeyeroll: BJ is the only "bad" Brit's album in which will i trash is the exec producer :4music: And I can't at you putting "great music" in the same sentence with Nicole Schwarznerger, Cheryl Cole and Fergie :begone: 

Archived