Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

So mad @ Britney right now...


PussyLova

Recommended Posts

I mean theres no ******* competition right now, nobody is releasing new albums at this very moment:

No Beyonce

No Taylor

No Adele

No Selena

No Ariana

Katy Perry is not even a threat, she might sell more but her image right now is completely ******, not even her "fans" like her right now.

Britney could easily release a surprise record, be everywhere, looking amazing like she is right now, demonstrate some artistry singing something live/acoustic, put an effort to dance like she used to. She could take over the pop industry right now.

 

If someone on Britney's team read this, please open your eyes. Its a golden opportunity! ALL THE PLANETS ARE ALIGNED FOR BRITNEY! ITS NOT ABOUT SALES ITS ABOUT HOW SHE CAN SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE SEEN ON AN AMAZING LIGHT AGAIN

 

:gloria:

 

 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

The last thing I want is a rushed record like BJ that will ruin whatever's left of her artistic credibility and that wil probably flop hard.

I didn't said rushed. I am talking about something planned but the time is perfect

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

I didn't said rushed. I am talking about something planned but the time is perfect

It would probably flop anyway. Beyoncé spent an entire year preparing people for her new album (SB, Pepsi, Ms. Carter Show, "Bow Down *******", etc.). Britney hasn't done anything (or will do anything) and the public just isn't here for new Britney music.

Link to comment
Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

It would probably flop anyway. Beyoncé spent an entire year preparing people for her new album (SB, Pepsi, Ms. Carter Show, "Bow Down *******", etc.). Britney hasn't done anything and the public just isn't here for new Britney music.

what do you think she should do then?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

what do you think she should do then?

Take same time for herself, improve her performance skills, get vocal lessions and start singing in her natural voice, get a new team, stop ruining costumes, sing live, get a new choreographer and not change the choreo, etc.

Also, stop with those damn lip fillers. They make her look older than she is.

Link to comment
Just now, LionHeart said:

when glory came out she was alone too.

Thats not completely true.

Beyonce was EVERYWHERE with that Lemonade thing, she was stealing EVERY thunder.

Adele too, winning everything and being praised.

Ariana had fresh hit singles from a new album

 

All of  those albums are older than a year right now. They are not such competition

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Take same time for herself, improve her performance skills, get vocal lessions and start singing in her natural voice, get a new team, stop ruining costumes, sing live, get a new choreographer and not change the choreo, etc.

Also, stop with those damn lip fillers. They make her look older than she is.

She can do all that while being out there BEING SEEN and well she takes like 5 or 6 vacations a years and im not counting the breaks of POM

Link to comment
1 minute ago, PussyLova said:

Thats not completely true.

Beyonce was EVERYWHERE with that Lemonade thing, she was stealing EVERY thunder.

Adele too, winning everything and being praised.

Ariana had fresh hit singles from a new album

 

All of  those albums are older than a year right now. They are not such competition

all of them sell more cause they can sing :(  

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, JKW said:

What are you trying to say? That she needs to release an album? Doesnt make sense, she is basically 'in the middle' of the Glory era. Release a new single? Doesnt work: her two singles before also flopped and she hardly had competition. 

Baby, Britney is not in the middle of the Glory Era.

Glory is about to be 1 year old. Its long dead (BY THEIR DECISION)

 

 

What im saying is that SHE NEEDS TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE OUT THERE AND BE SEEN. NO ONE TO OUTSHINE HER RIGHT NOW

Link to comment

In the case of britney is to launch a xplosive  single like GM  HIAM accompanied by a good choreography and the appropriate promotion, it is not competition because each artist has its fan base. but is to much for her lazy ***. :forkit:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

Baby, Britney is not in the middle of the Glory Era.

Glory is about to be 1 year old. Its long dead (BY THEIR DECISION)

 

 

What im saying is that SHE NEEDS TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE OUT THERE AND BE SEEN. NO ONE TO OUTSHINE HER RIGHT NOW

Touring brings more money than release music itself, she dgas about the spotlight or popularity, she loves perform and make good songs.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block