Where is the confirmation of POM TOUR for ....??

Mannequin*

Brasil and Argentina ??? :crying1:

Resultado de imagen para britney spears argentina

there were rumors .... Cmon Britney team 

britney-spears-piece-of-me-august.jpg It's so much better. Britney confirmed two dates for her upcoming Piece Of Me World Tour today: a show at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, on June 15, as well as another at Hayarkon Park in Tel Aviv, Israel, on July 3. More dates are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, and according to a new report from the Daily Star, that includes performances in Japan, Argentina, Brazil, France, England and Australia. An insider told the site, "Britney has wanted to tour for ages, her time in Vegas has given her so much more confidence and she can't wait. The current plan is for the Piece of Me show to be duplicated around the world instead of a whole new set being created from scratch but discussions are in the early stages." They also mention Britney's Apple Music festival gig last year was "a way to test the water how this would be possible and it was a success." Her tour schedule is still getting finalized, but they claim she has plans to perform at the O2 arena as part of their 10th anniversary in June. Celine Dion, Ed Sheeran, Jamiroquai and alt-J have already confirmed their participation. It's also worth noting her leg in Australia marks the first time the pop princess has performed a tour down under in eight years. Once the summer months wind down, Britney has plans to pick up her longstanding residency in Las Vegas by announcing an extension of two more years.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

Brasil and Argentina ??? :crying1:

Resultado de imagen para britney spears argentina

there were rumors .... Cmon Britney team 

britney-spears-piece-of-me-august.jpg It's so much better. Britney confirmed two dates for her upcoming Piece Of Me World Tour today: a show at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, on June 15, as well as another at Hayarkon Park in Tel Aviv, Israel, on July 3. More dates are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, and according to a new report from the Daily Star, that includes performances in Japan, Argentina, Brazil, France, England and Australia. An insider told the site, "Britney has wanted to tour for ages, her time in Vegas has given her so much more confidence and she can't wait. The current plan is for the Piece of Me show to be duplicated around the world instead of a whole new set being created from scratch but discussions are in the early stages." They also mention Britney's Apple Music festival gig last year was "a way to test the water how this would be possible and it was a success." Her tour schedule is still getting finalized, but they claim she has plans to perform at the O2 arena as part of their 10th anniversary in June. Celine Dion, Ed Sheeran, Jamiroquai and alt-J have already confirmed their participation. It's also worth noting her leg in Australia marks the first time the pop princess has performed a tour down under in eight years. Once the summer months wind down, Britney has plans to pick up her longstanding residency in Las Vegas by announcing an extension of two more years.

That pic:weirdmeout: she looks like a grandma, 

Archived