will Britney has her Courtney Cox moment ??

Mannequin*

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I love her but it's crazy she and Britney look about the same age. I think Courtney  looks great for her age.

the Botox and eye lifting really helped Britney the only thing that makes me sad is her smile. But Britney will always be a beauty no matter what.

agree, the work on her eyes and nose was great. :donewithit:

her current mouth shape not so much. she should go back to her 2013-2014 doctor:

Related image

Related image

he nailed it.:yaknow:

7 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

agree, the work on her eyes and nose was great. :donewithit:

her current mouth shape not so much. she should go back to her 2013-2014 doctor:

Related image

Related image

he nailed it.:yaknow:

I disagree... her eyes looked very different, I think now her eyes are more herself 

3 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

I disagree... her eyes looked very different, I think now her eyes are more herself 

how can they be different if the eye lift she got done isn't reversible?:plzexplain:

we should be complaining about her whole mouth area, and incourage her to love herself without any weird injectable stuff. :donewithit:

Guest Paris Hilton $

This thread is tragic

She didn't had any eye-lift she was just on meds, that's what made her eyes weird

*****, she started to have her old eyes when she was about to be in the best shape of her life. That's not surgery

And she didn't had any botox injection tho

The only thing she's done is her mouth and her nose (there's no that much difference, don't know why she did that considering how a mess she can be when it's related to makeup)

And her mouth injections are not permanent they are about to be back to the normal (I really hope that this time she'll not have injections again)

Her fun stuff are still a huge mystery, it's really weird cause she doesn't seem to be the type of person who does that (unlike Beyoncé)

Look at the pictures she posts sometimes she looks messy and do a weird face but still post it while others are photoshopping everything

Archived