RDMA's 2017 Tribute Was So Much Better Than That **** At The 2011 VMA's And If It's AP, Then I'mma Post It Again

Just felt the need to make my first post in a while to mention this. :queenflopga: 

This tribute was actually longer than 90 seconds, and did not have Britney ******** harassed by a cross-dressing Gaga or forced Britney to announce another performer who would steal the spotlight by rubbing a pillow. These are FACTS. :lessons: 

And to have her little sister there, giving her the award? Slay, *****! :myjam: 

In conclusion, that tribute was not the best of all time, but it's the best she's gotten. And we will bow. :reductive: 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that a Disney award show put more budget into a tribute for her than the VMA's shows how much of a joke the VMA's really are :nicki2:

Just another reason for me to hope she's washed her hands of the shitty VMA's and never goes to their trashy award show ever again :staysalty:

It's kinda ironic how the VMA's used to be the biggest award show and now their the most shittiest one :NYcackle:

It was very cute and actually respectful and beautifully done. I loved the country version of Oops with the guitar. Circus was performed and sung great by Hailee. Baby was a great performance and the school desks were a great touch as props. Jamie Lynn was icing on the cake and really made it a special moment. I loved that all girls were wearing a cute version of Britney's iconic outfits. And it was nice that all 4 girls were definitely fans and looked up to Britney seeing that they were all in their 20s (20, 23, 24, 25) and entertainers. Britney, her mom and the boys loved it. It was def a great tribute. :)

On 5/1/2017 at 8:45 PM, itsjosiebitch said:

It was very cute and actually respectful and beautifully done. I loved the country version of Oops with the guitar. Circus was performed and sung great by Hailee. Baby was a great performance and the school desks were a great touch as props. Jamie Lynn was icing on the cake and really made it a special moment. I loved that all girls were wearing a cute version of Britney's iconic outfits. And it was nice that all 4 girls were definitely fans and looked up to Britney seeing that they were all in their 20s (20, 23, 24, 25) and entertainers. Britney, her mom and the boys loved it. It was def a great tribute. :)

:queenflopga:

Archived