Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Ed Sheeran And More Are Performing At The Billboard Music Awards

• Leader

Three new acts were announced.

The Billboard Music Awards shared their star-studded list of performers.

In year's past, the BBMAs revealed their performers lineup one artist at a time. This year they're like, 'HERE,' and I'm down with that.

Who can expect to see take the stage at the 2017 BBMAs this month? Bruno Mars, Camila Cabello, Celine Dion, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, John Legend, Lorde, Nicki Minaj (who is the show opener) and “many more.”

UPDATE // MAY 11: Billboard announced Halsey will take the stage to perform “Now Or Never,” as will The Chainsmokers (“Young”) and Sam Hunt (“Body Like A Back Road”).

Where's Britney? Katy Perry? Gaga? Selena Gomez? Also low-key shocked The Chainsmokers don't have a spot. Check out the post below:

Let's just say it's going to be a big year at the #BBMAs. Look who's performing, LIVE May 21st on @ABCnetwork.

A post shared by Billboard Music Awards (@bbmas) on

The show will broadcast live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 21 at 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT on ABC.

Here is a list of the nominees.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ed sheeran and drake... NO THANKS  :ipass:

Im not a teen who follows whatever everyone listens even if its PURE ****

bruno mars... NO THANKS

I am a Britney fan since 1999, so... i dont like ugly artists :queenriri:

Lorde.. NO THANKS

I dont even know whats a lorde :ponderney:

Camila Caballo

Stop forcing her suckage on me, SHE'S NOT the next Selena Gomez :byebitch:

FGL?

Arent this the shitty ones that blocked Britney from getting a number 1? **** em :comingthru:

John Legend

I hate his pretentious name and he and his ugly wife hate Britney, why would i enjoy them   :grimace:

WOW Everyone is crap, the only one i respect is Celine :ehum: and im COMPLETLY uninterested :nonono: in Nicky but i dont have anything against her

:kiss:

12 minutes ago, BTI485 said:

Can't wait for Camila tho! Networking queen! :slayney:

She must be sucking LOTS of dicks... Its really frustrating how they are trying to make her happen. She's SO FETCH :grimace:

Its kinda sad

Im sure in a couple of years they will HIPER SEXUALIZE HER to sell. They already did it with 5H.

I cannot erase Dina's ugly croch from the video on the beach, which i dont remember the name of the song and i dont care

24 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

She must be sucking LOTS of dicks... Its really frustrating how they are trying to make her happen. She's SO FETCH :grimace:

Its kinda sad

Im sure in a couple of years they will HIPER SEXUALIZE HER to sell. They already did it with 5H.

I cannot erase Dina's ugly croch from the video on the beach, which i dont remember the name of the song and i dont care

see you when her debut single lands in the BB H100 top 10 :staysalty:

Archived