Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

When do you receive the M&G info?


Mc54

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mc54 said:

I have a Vegas show in 12 days, and have the M&G package. Do they still email you info?

You should access into your account on Ticketmaster, there will be displayed how the system works. For regular tickets, you'll get them emailed 5 days prior the show, I believe it's similar for M&G :brit:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

$1,792.72. I have an aisle seat 5th row center section. M&G is $1,500 -- but the seat was relatively cheap.

I love my queen Godney, but I wouldn't even crazy pay $1792 to "meet" her and for the half-*** show...I only bought regular seats and that's all the fun I'm gonna have tbh! In 2009 or 2011 I would have done it, not anymore imo :nynod:

Link to comment
Just now, pablitonizer said:

I love my queen Godney, but I wouldn't even crazy pay $1792 to "meet" her and for the half-*** show...I only bought regular seats and that's all the fun I'm gonna have tbh! In 2009 or 2011 I would have done it, not anymore imo :nynod:

Once in a lifetime for me. Gonna make the best of it. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

Once in a lifetime for me. Gonna make the best of it. 

I know what you feel, I was in your same position but her new face and the fact is just ONE pic which you don't know if it's gonna be good or not is not 1500 worth in my opinion anymore! I'd kill myself if I get those messy M&G pic after that amount of money, I would really ask for refund! I'd rather enjoy the show and that's it :ohi:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

I know what you feel, I was in your same position but her new face and the fact is just ONE pic which you don't know if it's gonna be good or not is not 1500 worth in my opinion anymore! I'd kill myself if I get those messy M&G pic after that amount of money, I would really ask for refund! I'd rather enjoy the show and that's it :ohi:

I've heard it's how you interact with her, however brief, is what effects the photo. I saw her at the RDMA's and she looked great. Just gonna go in with a positive attitude, not queen out on her and thank her for all she's done as an artist/me as a fan for 20+ years. And then enjoy the show. It's icing on the cake, really. 

Link to comment
Just now, Mc54 said:

I've heard it's how you interact with her, however brief, is what effects the photo. I saw her at the RDMA's and she looked great. Just gonna go in with a positive attitude, not queen out on her and thank her for all she's done as an artist/me as a fan for 20+ years. And then enjoy the show. It's icing on the cake, really. 

I REALLY hope you get an AMAZING m&g pic :kiss:

 

I'll just enjoy the show as a whole on the 20th :tiffanynod:

Link to comment

I went back in 2014 (the wig phase) - so this is my last effort at seeing the show! and Thx for the positive vibes! I met Toni Braxton back in November and the picture came out nice with her. I hope for the best with Britney. 

Link to comment
On 5/1/2017 at 11:27 AM, Mc54 said:

$1,792.72. I have an aisle seat 5th row center section. M&G is $1,500 -- but the seat was relatively cheap.

It's worth every penny to just be in her presence :otears:

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

They send you a letter with specific instructions but it self-destructs five minutes after you open it. :queenflopga:

Think fast! :shadelaugh:

:omgreallyney:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block