Can't believe what they did at the AMA 2006

annonymous

1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

Both. I know she was probably feeling sad and upset, but I remember telling a friend of mine "she looks so strange, like she's drunk or something".
This was the very first step of her breakdown.

I think she was just fed up with everything and had this **** this showbiz **** 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Both. I know she was probably feeling sad and upset, but I remember telling a friend of mine "she looks so strange, like she's drunk or something".
This was the very first step of her breakdown.

she was sad, I think she cried... you can see it 0:21

On 5/1/2017 at 6:11 PM, Mantequilla said:

It wasn't that bad, imo. I mean, it wasn't like this other ***** calling her kids "mistakes" in front of a big crowd right after she performed. 

I almost punched my computer when he put Paris at the same level as KFed. Her album was pop perfection. Glad he didn't take it further. :truthtea:

I love Gandalf

1 minute ago, e-mailmyheart said:

This cover is disgusting, but of all the lies that have already been published of her, this is one of the few that are true :tifftear:

i think the dumbs are people who bought this false stories cause britney didn't even know about this.

Archived