Can't believe what they did at the AMA 2006

annonymous

This was 2 weeks after Britney divorced Kfed. Why the hell would they do a Kfed skit a few minutes before Britney would come on stage?? Apparently see was very upset about it backstage...She still managed to stay professional, but damn she had to deal with so much **** at that time....No one ever thought about her feelings 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

But it's not like they were praising him  they where making fun of him if I were brit I would have been laughing my *** off backstage then I would go on and be like "wooh finally got rid of him" then continue 

13 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

But it's not like they were praising him  they where making fun of him if I were brit I would have been laughing my *** off backstage then I would go on and be like "wooh finally got rid of him" then continue 

Well apparently she didnt hate him like that....Why else would she be upset? 

It wasn't that bad, imo. I mean, it wasn't like this other ***** calling her kids "mistakes" in front of a big crowd right after she performed. 

I almost punched my computer when he put Paris at the same level as KFed. Her album was pop perfection. Glad he didn't take it further. :truthtea:

8 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

It wasn't that bad, imo. I mean, it wasn't like this other ***** calling her kids "mistakes" in front of a big crowd right after she performed. 

I almost punched my computer when he put Paris at the same level as KFed. Her album was pop perfection. Glad he didn't take it further. :truthtea:

Yeah, iirc the gal who thought she was funny and said that about the boys was right before her VMA 2007 performance, right? Yikes. 

This one is mild and fine and actually funny compared to that one.

And YES, Godney bless Stars Are Blind and its pop companions.

Because of this:

She was America's sweetheart at the time, when everybody find out how Kshit was as a husband, they were "are are you doing with that *******"?? So, when she divorced him everyone was relived that he was no longer with her, up to that moment everybody thought she was gonna come back to be that **** sweet girl from Toxic but the worst was about to happen :kidcries:

That crowd's round of applause were them supporting her decision because everybody was like: FINALLY! :clap:

Oh, she's so sweet. This was the start of the Britney- Paris reign of Hollywood and the media. Later this night she partied at the after party and with Paris in a similar outfit to the one she wore in the Slumber Party music video! Also by her side was Jason Trawick, who tried to cover her from the paparazzi madness around her.

It does say in Britney: Inside The Dream she was really upset about this because she knew it looked like she had given her blessing to the skit blasting Kevin because afterwards she walks out to rapturous applause, and she didn't want anything to do with it because she didn't want to antagonise the already delicate situation - apparently it was only 2 weeks after she text him 'I wnt 2 divrce U' :weusay: Apparently Britney tried to get the skit pulled off a repeat that played 3 hrs later but it went ahead.

On 1/5/2017 at 3:43 PM, annonymous said:

This was 2 weeks after Britney divorced Kfed. Why the hell would they do a Kfed skit a few minutes before Britney would come on stage?? Apparently see was very upset about it backstage...She still managed to stay professional, but damn she had to deal with so much **** at that time....No one ever thought about her feelings 

I can't really explain, but there was something... odd about her. I remember noticing it when it originally aired. She looked definitely "strange".

1 minute ago, annonymous said:

You mean her behavior or looks? :ponderney:

Both. I know she was probably feeling sad and upset, but I remember telling a friend of mine "she looks so strange, like she's drunk or something".
This was the very first step of her breakdown.

Archived