Do U get she is an ICON that had recieved so many FIRST time prices ?

Mannequin*

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Huh? Beyoncé and Whitney Houston received the Millennium Award before Britney :sassybrit:
Same with the VMA Video Vanguard Award, plenty of artists were awarded with it before Britney.
I don't get it.

emmmm no... she is the first in both .... duh 

the Michael Jackson video vanguard award and the girl from BBMA says "THE FIRST PERFORMER to recieve the prestigious.... etc etc" 

1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

emmmm no... she is the first in both .... duh 

the Michael Jackson video vanguard award and the girl from BBMA says "THE FIRST PERFORMER to recieve the prestigious.... etc etc" 

well, look it up. :reductive:
Beyonce got the Millennium Award in 2011. Whitney in 2012.
And just to give an example, the first time someone was awarded with the Video Vanguard Award was September 14th 1984. :rihstare:

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

well, look it up. :reductive:
Beyonce got the Millennium Award in 2011. Whitney in 2012.
And just to give an example, the first time someone was awarded with the Video Vanguard Award was September 14th 1984. :rihstare:

ITS THE MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIDEO VANGUARD AWARD.... and she was the first... :byebitch:

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

i cant tell if your joking

no im not..... 

3 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

ITS THE MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIDEO VANGUARD AWARD.... and she was the first... :byebitch:

Stop being delusional, she wasn't. It got renamed in 1991, and since then at least 13 artist before Britney got it. :nyheadache:
This is getting tiring lol.

Just now, Daxx said:

Stop being delusional, she wasn't. It gon renamed in 1991, and since then at least 13 artist before Britney got it. :nyheadache:
This is getting tiring lol.

well u are just being stubborn tho... I can show u the part where Gaga's says she is the first one to recieve it and the audio from BBMA too :snapney:

Just now, Mannequin* said:

well u are just being stubborn tho... I can show u the part where Gaga's says she is the first one to recieve it and the audio from BBMA too :snapney:

I really hope you are trolling lmao. In the BBMA intro it clearly says ''only the 3rd artist to...'', and I'm too lazy to check what Gaga said tbh

2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

no im not..... 

so if you're not joking then...

Britney is the third person to win the BBMA Millenium Award. The video even says "tonight she becomes only the third performer to win the prestigious billboard millennium award"

The Michael Jackson video vanguard award was the renamed in 1991.

Since then the award was given out to 13 people before Britney.

I guess you can say britney was the first in 5 years to win it because the last time they gave it out was in 2006.

8 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

u have to be kidding, dont you remember in 2011 Beyonce got the award at the BBMA, and even Obama and Michelle recorded a video to congratulate her ?

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

why'd you have to remind me that beyonce got that wonderful tribute video and britney didn't :(

even jlo got a video from billboard that britney was in. 2:46

sorry, I remembered it cuz i was so pressed with britneys intro video :byebitch:

Archived