I wonder what it was like for Jamie Lynn recording Zoey 101 during Britney's breakdown

Urbanney

That's when she recorded Zoey 101 and it's also when Britney's life was falling apart and the media was really turning against her. I wonder what it was like for her to see all this stuff about Britney in the media and yet still having to record Zoey 101. Any thoughts on this? :ponderney:

Also, it's kinda crazy she got pregnant in 2007 too. The whole Spears family name went to **** at the same time. :embarrassney:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's clear that she either didn't know how bad it was or wasn't allowed to get involved.

remember it was britney who served lynne a restraining order on the Zoey 101 set. 

Jamie can't have been too upset as in summer 2007 when britney was going nuts, Jamie and her then bf Casey were seen viewing condos in hollywood (it was rumoured she was due to be in a sitcom) and Jamie Lynn continued to go to red carpet events.

hate to be mean yall but I don't think JL was bothered. Britney didn't want her family near her. It was Jamie Lynn being a bully on the zoey set that got Alexa Nickolas fired and she got britney to come down to do it. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
14 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It's clear that she either didn't know how bad it was or wasn't allowed to get involved.

remember it was britney who served lynne a restraining order on the Zoey 101 set. 

Jamie can't have been too upset as in summer 2007 when britney was going nuts, Jamie and her then bf Casey were seen viewing condos in hollywood (it was rumoured she was due to be in a sitcom) and Jamie Lynn continued to go to red carpet events.

hate to be mean yall but I don't think JL was bothered. Britney didn't want her family near her. It was Jamie Lynn being a bully on the zoey set that got Alexa Nickolas fired and she got britney to come down to do it. 

Can we stop using the words "going nuts", "crazy", "insane", it's offensive :nicki2: no wonder there's still so much stigma over mental illness

7 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Can we stop using the words "going nuts", "crazy", "insane", it's offensive :nicki2: no wonder there's still so much stigma over mental illness

IA that stigma over mental illness need to be driven out...but crazy and insane are words used in everyday language....heck, even britney's lyrics use the words:

"You Drive Me Crazy"

"Call me a fool, call me insane"

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
20 minutes ago, neel21 said:

IA that stigma over mental illness need to be driven out...but crazy and insane are words used in everyday language....heck, even britney's lyrics use the words:

"You Drive Me Crazy"

"Call me a fool, call me insane"

Obviously, but I meant stop using those words to talk about mental ill people :yaknow:

Archived