Sneak peak of the tribute

Alleyesonus_

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

they haven't made it official yet and they even moved my request to the general section even though it's britney related :lessons:

I heard horrible things about general section. :britstare:

It's like... not Britney related or sth.:sew:

6 hours ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Me too. It truly is incredible how many people Britney has inspired or are only around because of her. This is why Britney isn't concerned with charts or competing. She has literally started careers and trends in music, let alone tops the charts for 20 years. To paraphrase herself, she's got nothing to prove anymore.

She doesn't, but I think she does need to keep her legacy going, making the history, You know what Im sayin?

Although I had a thought yrsday listening to Madonnas Music that in these days they are not that timeless songs released it's a shame

12 hours ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

Her mom's reactions are so cute & I love how she sang along to ttwe lol. :giggleney:

Those disney starlets, ah well I better not say anything, they paid Britney tribute, I only liked the girl who did Circus though.

I'm really becoming a Hailee Steinfeld fan. I love her EP she did with "Love Myself" :yesplease:

Archived