[HD VIDEO] Full RDMA Britney tribute + acceptance speech + backstage interview

13 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i agree about the bbmas but idk i feel like in these shows they pay an even greater tribute 

BBMAs and VMAs also payed shitty tributes to prince and bowie last year so no need to be pressed hun 

they're just **** shows :snapney:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, nels64 said:

Okay why was that the best ******* tribute we have gotten out of all the tributes we have gotten in the last like 6 years?

- ORIGINAL CHOREO!!

- Jamie Lynn surprise?

- Actual acceptance speech?

Bye, I'm dead. Don't any of y'all dare come for this show. Disney did her well and paid her the respect she deserved tbh. 

Idk if you're looking for an answer but I'll just give a part of the answer.... the RDMAs are not rushed. It's prerecoreded so they can air it the next day so kids can see it early at 7 pm. This means they can take their time. For example- Julia Michaels was able to perform twice because the first time was rough probably because she was nervous. 

This free time means that Britney is not required to entroduce Beyonce after her acceptance speech. 

Plus, they did get some pretty good perofmoers to do her tribute. I doubt that the VMAS would even have time for Jamie Lynn etc. tho

anyway.. I thought it was a perfect tribute and I am so happy!!

2 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

If someone had said ten years ago that Britney Spears would be collecting career achievement awards on an annual basis right now and playing a nine-figure residency show, most people would have thought you were nuts

Exactly.. Brit is the definition of a strong woman :sobbing:

Things I noticed 

-watching younger artists (regardless of vocals) try to do Britney justice was painful

-Britney seems over her career, she was more "eye rolls" than "shy".. it really came out in this for me. 

-her lips have calmed down & she's looking way better 

18 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Things I noticed 

-watching younger artists (regardless of vocals) try to do Britney justice was painful

-Britney seems over her career, she was more "eye rolls" than "shy".. it really came out in this for me. 

the same tho for the second point

21 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Things I noticed 

:giggleney: After the "calm your ****" expression we can now say "calm your lips"

She was feeling a bit awkward throughout. But honestly how would you feel if people kept bringing up how iconic you are and how you changed pop music and been an inspiration to every young artist out there and all that stuff, I mean I can imagine that she's like "okay guys calm TF down". 

Guest Diamond Horse
11 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Vimeo link, just in case:

Watching this again and I can't just at how humble Britney is. 

12 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

:giggleney: After the "calm your ****" expression we can now say "calm your lips"

She was feeling a bit awkward throughout. But honestly how would you feel if people kept bringing up how iconic you are and how you changed pop music and been an inspiration to every young artist out there and all that stuff, I mean I can imagine that she's like "okay guys calm TF down". 

Exactly. People talk about her 'awkwardness' around these kind of events as if it's strange but it's the opposite. When people are all over you - whether it's one or two or in this case thousands - what else can you say other than 'thank you'. 

Archived