Sony Music Malaysia Keeping Quite About Britney Tour In Asia

RafaelSpears

I'm so pressed and mad they didn't even tweet or share about the Singapore,Thailand,Phillipines tour date or hinting us something. And they can't even reply a simple freaking NO when we ask about BRITNEY SPEARS in MALAYSIA. Oh, and AIR ASIA also stupid they don't even want to bring Britney Spears to Malaysia when their employee Toxic video already viral and make a huge promo impact for their company. :meltdown:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, reoha098 said:

well honey i guess u just have to go to bkk, you know it will be a fasting month and eid will be in the corner, i doubt Malaysia will be bringing our queen during that times, start looking for hotel near the impact and start saving :queenriri:

Actually I'm going to Manila, baby. Already bought a ticket there since they're so freaking late to confirm Bangkok. It just I mad because Sony keeps quite about Malaysia date. I'm going to buy a ticket for Singapore date also. But I'm afraid if I buy the ticket, then their flop team announced Malaysia as the next location since the Singapore date is on the 5th day of Eid, so there's still chance for us. 

43 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

yeah you could go to BKK it's nearer for u or Singapore. Hopefully, I'll get my tix for the Singapore show. I can't wait!! AHHH!

Hope it's not expensive as HK and Manila one. Finger crossed.

14 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Actually I'm going to Manila, baby. Already bought a ticket there since they're so freaking late to confirm Bangkok. It just I mad because Sony keeps quite about Malaysia date. I'm going to buy a ticket for Singapore date also. But I'm afraid if I buy the ticket, then their flop team announced Malaysia as the next location since the Singapore date is on the 5th day of Eid, so there's still chance for us. 

Hope it's not expensive as HK and Manila one. Finger crossed.

buy bkk one too so that i can meet other fellow exhalers there. i am planning to buy the bkk one, so excited. see ya in less than 2 months :kisses:

Yeah it's kinda unfair that the Malaysian fans are not getting a show in their own country and have to travel somewhere else to see Britney. I'm sorry for you guys...

Having said that, I'm scared that if many are going to Singapore to see her, the chances of getting tix would be a little harder? lol 

I just hope I get my ticket before all are sold out... :yesplease:

43 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Buy the Singapore one. At least we can stay at Johor Bahru and save our budget a bit  :giggleney:

i dont plan to buy Singapore one because its in the middle of Raya. lol. fyi, m not from malaysia tho. so either way i am still spending. :giggleney:

Archived