I want britney to make a breakdown choreo like this

Guest thanos18

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While its good for Selena, I'd prefer to see something different and more challenging than that for Brit.

I mean its not too different from what she usually does. This looked like a mix of Toxic and Womanizer with the arm movements and being lifted up etc.

Its cool though :mhm: 

Guest thanos18
8 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Did Selena just outdance Britney Spears :byebitch:

This is exactly a 50-50 split of the womanizer and BOMT break :jackk:

this was in 2 december 2013 .so it was before bomt and womanizer (break) but Selena had the same choreographer that britney has right now so yes the same moves.. Selena was pretty good in dancing in 2013.but now she has Lupus and she avoid to do choreography because of her health!

10 hours ago, thanos18 said:

I want britney to make a breakdown choreo like this (2:50-3:20) for her world tour this summer.it's amazing  

1) It sounds like a mix of Oops dwadt and Hiam breaks
2) It looks quite decent, considering she's no dancer. Chroeography is good
3) I don't want to live in a world in which S E L E N A G O M E Z has better choreography than Britney. Please Brit wake the **** up

Guest thanos18
1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

This girl doesn't have half the ability of Britney, but I can honestly say since becoming a fan in 2008, I haven't seen Britney on stage dance this well in time with her backup dancers and so fluidly in a breakdown like that.

It's sad, she just needs to practice more.

Selena was good in dancing.

but she has lupus now and she avoid to dance again that's why she's stiff now. 

11 minutes ago, thanos18 said:

Selena was good in dancing.

but she has lupus now and she avoid to dance again that's why she's stiff now. 

You're, she's definitely a good dancer, but imo she doesn't have half the ability Britney does. Britney trained, was a gymnast, had power and energy none of her peers had and was known for her dancing. What's sad is Selena who isn't know for her dancing at all our dances post 2008 Britney pretty effortlessly in that clip.

Archived