Lace & Leather (Femme fatale tour) Or FreakShow (Pom)

Guest $elfish

Lace & Leather (Femme fatale tour) Or FreakShow (Pom)  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Nothing from the FF tour is live. Lol.

On that note, Freakshow becuase the L&L setup was just a bit awkward. No clue why they chose that song, they should have gone with Selfish instead.

Her mic was on tho, during some mistakes caused by props and such you could hear her being afraid. So she was singing over the track at least, POMNEY could only learn 

for example, in this video you can hear her being like "wow, wtf..."

There's a video somewhere of I Wanna Go where she does the exact same thing, but can't find it

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lace and leather all the way, the original outfit was great (skin color and black lace details), she was fierce on most performances and the song is better to me, plus, it was pre recorded. I just didn't like the mini car it was used, looked kind of childish,  aside from that it was great to me. 

Freakshow in Vegas is just good, ofc now she looks very fit but during the first two years it was boring to see her doing just poses and carrying someone on stage as an attraction, so L&L :queenriri:

Archived