Sweet Dreams My LA Ex

On 4/28/2017 at 9:37 AM, Tetris said:

Queen Rachel Stevens!!!

Her second album "Come And Get It" is a ******* masterpiece. I am also a loyal S Club stan. 

I'd love to hear Brit vocals for this - especially the bridge/chorus. 

Me too! S Club were one of the first groups I was really into as a kid. Bring It All Back was my first single :giggleney: Don't listen to them much now though. I loved Rachel's solo albums and it's a shame Come And Get It wasn't more successful. IA it's a masterpiece. I always loved it. Funky Dory is good too but it has a couple of crap songs.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-4-28 at 11:24 AM, Darna said:

Unsurprisingly, Beyonce got writing credits when its exactly the same lyrics that we heard from Britney's demo recorded in 2008 when Beyonce was not yet involved. Na na na diva is a female version of a hustla

Beyoncé's verse is not on Britney's demo. 

1 hour ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Me too! S Club were one of the first groups I was really into as a kid. Bring It All Back was my first single :giggleney: Don't listen to them much now though. I loved Rachel's solo albums and it's a shame Come And Get It wasn't more successful. IA it's a masterpiece. I always loved it. Funky Dory is good too but it has a couple of crap songs.

I started with Madonna as a little kid, then Spice Girls changed my life. But they broke up, and then I discovered S Club, which carried me through all of high school until I became a Britney fan in 2007. 

I still listen to S Club all the time - their best albums are "7" and "Seeing Double."

I went to London for the S Club reunion tour two years ago (even met them!). Seriously one of the best experiences of my life. :) Rachel did Sweet Dreams My LA Ex as part of her solo number (yay live vocals!)

1 hour ago, notacamwhore said:

It's a good song, I heard it was rejected for ITZ because it clashed with Everytime and doesn't make sense to have them both on the same record as they're saying different things about the breakup

That's interesting if true. That might explain why Rockstar also didn't make the album (although i love that song haha)

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

happy for telephone though that video with Gaga and bey slayed lives

If it was britney with Gaga instead of Beyoncé or Britney with Beyoncé without Gaga or the 3 of them it would have been way more iconic:otears: I wish they released the britney version as a remix 

On 28/04/2017 at 9:56 AM, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

It sounds bad ... but she did turn down 2 of the most iconic songs ever umbrella and telephone :meltdown:

She didn't turn down Umbrella, due to her second pregnancy the album got postponed and the songwriter didn't want to wait longer so passed it on to Riri

Guest $elfish
6 minutes ago, blackoutguy said:

She didn't turn down Umbrella, due to her second pregnancy the album got postponed and the songwriter didn't want to wait longer so passed it on to Riri

I read somewhere that she turned it down because of the umberella incident :ponderney:

1 hour ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

If it was britney with Gaga instead of Beyoncé or Britney with Beyoncé without Gaga or the 3 of them it would have been way more iconic:otears: I wish they released the britney version as a remix 

i dont think britney would have accepted the story of the video, nor her management. Gaga was best suited PERIOD

Archived