Still bummed this wasn't released

none

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only FF demos I care about are Red Is The Color and Love Is War those songs are truly amazing and I would kill for Britney's versions of them! I just love the vibe they have, Red Is The Color gives me some Goldfrapp teas and I've wanted Britney to go on that direction for a long time......I kind of hope B10 has a similar vibe! 

2 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

I stanned for this demo during the pre-FF era. I wish it made the cut. 

Britney's vocals would definitely slay this track. I was hoping if it was released, this or scary would have made a great Halloween single. lol 

when that demo leaked, first i thought it was her of course, and then i thought it'd be on the album

when i look at the setlist i thought "oh it's not there, maybe they just changed the title", then i listen to the album and didn't find it...

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

when that demo leaked, first i thought it was her of course, and then i thought it'd be on the album

when i look at the setlist i thought "oh it's not there, maybe they just changed the title", then i listen to the album and didn't find it...

giphy.gif

I was disappointed when I found out too lol. I thought it was a badass song. It still is tho lol 

Archived