seal it with a kiss is so ******* underrated!

Innocentney

Lately this specific song has been relating to me life so much. It's so incredible Britney being the gay icon that she is can songs that can relate to her gay fans :lollipop:

I'm going to meet up with this cute straight guy who seems to be curious and i'm sucking him off/getting ****** behind a glory hole hehe (he's some business guy/blogger   :oknolol:

I always get nervous before *** and britney calms me down hehe:cuteidk:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Innocentney said:

a lot of straight guys are curious! Since we have an overpopulation of bottoms this is amazing for me :staysalty:

If he is coming back for more, He ain't straight. 

I feel like I rarely See men that say they are bisexual. In which I feel like a good chunk of them are. 

9 hours ago, Innocentney said:

Lately this specific song has been relating to me life so much. It's so incredible Britney being the gay icon that she is can songs that can relate to her gay fans :lollipop:

I'm going to meet up with this cute straight guy who seems to be curious and i'm sucking him off/getting ****** behind a glory hole hehe (he's some business guy/blogger   :oknolol:

I always get nervous before *** and britney calms me down hehe:cuteidk:

u seem 2 be fun haha

Archived