Desert Fiasco is BRITNEY and her team fault, not the fans

Roger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I've been reading the desert thread on @TRL and only have one question:

WHY WERE YOU GUYS WISHING DEATH TO HANNAH?

r8RCQKnn.jpeg

It's not her fault mommy is such a lazy pop star.

I hope Hannah is doing well. She was the most reliable one of team Britney 

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I've been reading the desert thread on @TRL and only have one question:

WHY WERE YOU GUYS WISHING DEATH TO HANNAH?

r8RCQKnn.jpeg

It's not her fault mommy is such a lazy pop star.

Did you get to the page where someone posts screens of Exhale's message boards and it's filled with thread titles dragging Britney like '**** you talentless bimbo'

6 minutes ago, button said:

Did you get to the page where someone posts screens of Exhale's message boards and it's filled with thread titles dragging Britney, calling her a talentless bimbo ect?

No yet, I think. But I'm having so much fun reading this. Here are my faves:

You release a song called Work ***** yet you refuse to work yourself!!!!!!!

so ****ing lazy!!! bend your knees once a while dammit!!

I'm out. This ***** can go die in a hole

THEY DRAGGED 1300 POOR, UNDERPAID, HOUSEMAIDS, CHEFS, AND GOOD OLD HEARTED STANS to the DESERT at 4 AM WITH THE PROMISE OF AN AMAZING FUN SUPER DUPER SURPRISE, ONLY TO MAKE THEM WORK LIKE DOGS, HOLDING UP A SIGN IN THE COLD VEGAS DESERT

Man. You would of thought this ***** would of learned but she really doesn't care about PROMO. IT'S NOT 2011 anymore. HIGH NUMBERS ON ITUNES WON'T GIVE YOU THAT NUMBA ONE SINGLE. One of the reasons why billboard changed the rules... It's so all you ******* PROMOTEEEEEE

When will her haters?

ALSO THAT WAS 4 YEARS AGO

2 hours ago, borogroves said:

it definitely is an option. but why leave and move on when you can make a joke out of the situation? i mean life shouldn't be taken too seriously. you have to realize that people who make jokes about her dancing and lip syncing don't necessarily hate her, she does deserve some of those criticism

or we could not let positive threads flop or make cool stuff. I love seeing the fan made music videos, album covers, remixes! I do agree about the criticism- theres a difference between the 12948124th thread about the desert and her old lips that ran away and being constructive. 

Archived