Desert Fiasco is BRITNEY and her team fault, not the fans

Roger

13 minutes ago, borogroves said:

it definitely is an option. but why leave and move on when you can make a joke out of the situation? i mean life shouldn't be taken too seriously. you have to realize that people who make jokes about her dancing and lip syncing don't necessarily hate her, she does deserve some of those criticism

Yes I know she does, but this is old news and these same desert threads have been posted a million times already, who even brought this up again and disagreed? that's the problem. I don't even post on here much lately and the first thing I find is this.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, borogroves said:

it definitely is an option. but why leave and move on when you can make a joke out of the situation? i mean life shouldn't be taken too seriously. you have to realize that people who make jokes about her dancing and lip syncing don't necessarily hate her, she does deserve some of those criticism

Meanwhile this user second account was one of BSN's biggest Britney hater back in 2012 :dead:

34 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Is it Myah?

30 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

What is this anyways is this actually Gaga or some fake *** bootleg version of Gaga and brit

29 minutes ago, Roger said:

It's a girl called Mayra Veronica 

Myah co-wrote it and did BG vocals on this. BTW, this is a remix and it features solely Myah vocals.

It was a disaster for us at home but It was even worse for the people in the desert

:scalped:

lol I remember they had to stay on the bus for a long time and then wait hours in the middle of the desert. They were hyped af and then nothing happened. 

#most epic meltdown ever

exhale crashed those days it was a complete revolution :ahhh:

29 minutes ago, button said:

i can tell this event profoundly affected you considering you make threads about the "desert performance" every other month

It did I am obssessed with this and Work ***** and early 2013 :orangu:

It was my first times as a stan following every move of hers (fan since 2004) so the impact is real 

1 hour ago, Roger said:
  • THEY hyped us with a 1 month countdown #AllEyesOnMe
  • THEY hyped us with a live event on national tv
  • THEY hyped us with a stream on her website
  • THEY did ZERO damage control when TMZ, Larry's close friend Robin Leach & RadarOnline all confirmed a performance
  • THEY still did ZERO damage control when the whole fanbase, medias and pop fans were hyping themselves
  • THEY chose to make it big to announce something they already announced MONTHS earlier ( :orangu: )

Of course the fans did not expect just a 2 minutes appearance and a vomit in the helicopter, because THEY hyped us HARD

This is a reality check for the britards who claim that it's all the fans fault :ohi:

Lol no. You can blame Jordan for hyping up the entire fanbase with a desert performance. Neither Britney herself nor her team ever said a word about a performance in the desert. Stop projecting and blaming Britney for everything.

19 minutes ago, borogroves said:

to be fair, i actually think the performance was really slated to happen but Britney got sick or for some other stupid reason, it didn't happen

Isnt that what she said in the documentary? :weirdmeout: I wasnt around for the desert fiasco but I am pretty sure that was it in I Am Britney Jean...

Archived