Europe Tour February 2018

hey over there

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hey over there said:

Apparently Britney will do her Asia Tour in Summer 17 finish out PoM and then in Feb 2018 go to Europe. Not sure whether or not they will then do North and South America but it would make sense considering she wouldn't be constrained by PoM anymore.

Source?

Except Larry clearly said:
SHE WILL PROBABLY TAKE A BREAK AND THINK ABOUT THE NEXT MOVE WHEN PIECE OF ME IS ENDING IN DECEMBER.

So...

3 minutes ago, hey over there said:

Apparently Britney will do her Asia Tour in Summer 17 finish out PoM and then in Feb 2018 go to Europe. Not sure whether or not they will then do North and South America but it would make sense considering she wouldn't be constrained by PoM anymore.

Doubt it, since she'll take a break after POM, at least a few months following her last Vegas show. I read somewhere the intended UK dates for this summer broke off negotiations or something.... not sureΒ :byebitch:

4 minutes ago, radarhorsewigney said:

i saw someone saying that a South American producer is negociating with Live Nation to bring her to Brazil in january.Β 

idk but it kind of makes sense to me tho.

anyway, we're gonna have to wait and see

I know right, people here asking for the source like I have a reason to lie about some random European tour dates :quirkney:Β I even said I have no idea about anywhere else I just know this is the plan, it may originally have been that she was going to Europe in Summer but now it'll be the new year

3 minutes ago, hey over there said:

Neither do I,, all I know about is Europe :lostney:Β I feel like I shouldn't share things I find out

it's ok, we will have to wait. Hopefully if it's true, it will be a new tour and not a copy/paste from POM. Brinny needs vacations too...

5 hours ago, hey over there said:

It's look coolΒ 

3 hours ago, hey over there said:

I know right, people here asking for the source like I have a reason to lie about some random European tour dates :quirkney:Β I even said I have no idea about anywhere else I just know this is the plan, it may originally have been that she was going to Europe in Summer but now it'll be the new year

Okay but where did you hear it?Β 

5 hours ago, hey over there said:

I heard the same thing from another insider on twitter, a reliable one.Β 

Where did u hear this from :)Β not dragging you but wondering if its the same source!

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

It makes sense. European dates were planned, as evidenced from that Paris listing that accidentally leaked a couple weeks ago. I'm guessing things didn't work out and they're delaying those dates.

Whatever happens in July was always suppose to happen. Because that is the time frame.Β 

Archived