Do you think the Oops era made her go crazy?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was like a little of mismanagement and her own rebellion afterwards. She was literally everywhere during Oops and her team should have cared enough to give the girl a break and probably not push her so hard. Not made her so accessible and open in interviews early on also. But then again that's how she stayed on top. so it's a catch 22. Then after Britney era (which she def should have taken a break from after going through such a public breakup) and into ITZ era, it seemed like she had growing pains and just wanted to do her own thing and make her own decisions, even if they weren't good ones. Ppl forget a lot of paps were actually Britney or the shady ppl around her calling them to follow her. It was like a domino effect. But it's crazy because even super popular stars today aren't hounded like they used to be. 

5 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I don't think so either but people come for me every time I say she didn't.  Post pictures of her in the stretcher say she wouldn't be in a c-ship if she weren't. ETC.

I see what you mean, but I dont like to say that mental health issues are "going crazy" you know? I think it was fine in the beginning eras.. probably after the break up with Justin is when things started...the media backlashed at her and she began to get rebellious. She had so little control of things in her personal life too.. the marriage in Vegas, Kfed--she couldnt control him and have the husband she really wanted, etc. No matter what she did, she was pretty much punished for it and yeah that did kind of start at the beginning with the way she dressed and the way everyone tried to control her virginity and what not but I think she didn't get really over it until ITZ and then she just didn't give a **** more and more but her rebellion was met with too much resistance and backlash that she spiralled mentally.

She is not crazy, she has mental issues. Everybody can get that when you're under pressure for a long period of time.

Students can get it, normal workers... It is not so uncommon.

The problem with Britney was that she couldn't find herself when she needed it because of fame and the public eye always on her.

After the media tore her happiness apart that she thought she had found in Kevin she lost control to the point where she didn't want to be herself the famous pop star and maybe thought it would only stop if she were dead. 

She didn't care about herself anymore, that's what a mental illness normally brings out in people.

And you can't attach that to a specific era, it's a slowly developing process otherwise the people around her would have reacted beforehand.

Archived