Britney's vocal coach

Roger

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MM said:

Lmaooo this  isnt her vocal coach it's the owner of the dance studio she teaches the kids at:lostney:

that woman was only seen for a few months, and oh, coincidence :woopsie: ...around the time when they marketed PoM as a singing show

12 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm quite sure she was drawing dicks

14 minutes ago, Roger said:

I also remember her writing all of the songs of her most personal album :gimmemoar:

writing-sia-britney.jpg

Ok she didn't write any songs for the album, had a vocal double for the album, and had a vocal coach for her "live vocals"... 

18 minutes ago, Roger said:

Do not forget that time she performed LIVE in her Work ***** video; what an era :brit:

I remember we were dragging her to the deepest points of hell that period! PLS BRITNEY PERFORM WHY DON'T YOU PERFORM WB PLEASE BRITNEY BRITNEY BRITNEY PLS WE JUST NEED A TV PERFORMANCE BRITNEY PLS IT'S BEEN YEARS BRITNEY BRITNEY PLS"
After months of pain:

"THE PERFORMANCE IS THE VIDEO" :pieceofwhat:

I actually wanted to throw my pc out the window :meltdown:

21 minutes ago, Darna said:

i think it did pay off, i mean look how she touched the mic. Sam must be really happy of her oral vocal performances :gimmemoar:

Resulta ng larawan para sa britney pre grammy 2017

I can't at her always posing with mics yet she (sometimes) doesn't even sing in the damn recording studio :roflney:

brit_vegas2.jpg

billboard-music-awards-2016-la-setlist-d

54adcb4dab388_-_02-elle-october-cover-br

gifs-gifs-i-wanna-go-31.jpg

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

I remember we were dragging her to the deepest points of hell that period! PLS BRITNEY PERFORM WHY DON'T YOU PERFORM WB PLEASE BRITNEY BRITNEY BRITNEY PLS WE JUST NEED A TV PERFORMANCE BRITNEY PLS IT'S BEEN YEARS BRITNEY BRITNEY PLS"
After months of pain:

"THE PERFORMANCE IS THE VIDEO" :pieceofwhat:

I actually wanted to throw my pc out the window :meltdown:

This was me for the desert performance :tifftear:

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

But she's a vocal coach too. She was referring to her during interviews

did britney say specifically the woman in the photo is her vocal coach? why would a vocal coach be with her when she's teaching a class to kids? she's the owner of the dance studio. 

Just now, MM said:

did britney say specifically the woman in the photo is her vocal coach? why would a vocal coach be with her when she's teaching a class to kids? she's the owner of the dance studio. 

Yes.
She was asked during a radio interview in 2013 (during Piece Of Me radio promo tour): "we saw pic  of you going out a dance studio with your vocal coach" and she answered some bullshit like "yeah you know I'm training my voice"
She's her friend and the owner of the studio she usually rehearses in, but she's a vocal coach too.

Dead at the posts in this topic

:haha:

I can't at the lies Britney and her team sold us. they trolled us so bad.

- vocal couch

- best dancing ever

- video performance

- wb cut scenes

- perfume scrapped concept

- myah

- writing credits and all the fake scenes in iabj documentary 

- most personal album and wb as the first single

- desert mess (I remember all the anticipation here on exhale with streaming links and countdowns in the topic :unbelievableney:)

the Britney Jean era is epic af

:hahayea:

2 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Dead at the posts in this topic

:haha:

I can't at the lies Britney and her team sold us. they trolled us so bad.

- vocal couch

- best dancing ever

- video performance

- wb cut scenes

- perfume scrapped concept

- myah

- writing credits and all the fake scenes in iabj documentary 

- most personal album and wb as the first single

the Britney Jean era is epic af

:hahayea:

-I always sing live

-the "epic desert announcement"

-"it will be like watching a new show every night" (Larry said that about Piece Of Me)

Archived