Britney's vocal coach

Roger

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roger said:

Props to Britney's team who used this PR to market POM as a singing show, but didn't even bothered to record pre-recorded vocals

This team deserves all our respect, they do no wrong :bparty:

True. They was paying this woman to follow britney around dance studios lol I can't even :byebitch:

Just now, Alex_1991 said:

True. They was paying this woman to follow britney around dance studios lol I can't even :byebitch:

lmao just found this:

"The Grammy-winner says she has a vocal coach to strengthen her voice for the show. She described the process as "grueling" - but says she can't wait for the experience."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5763185/britney-spears-discusses-her-work-*****-shoot-vocal-training-crazy-mom-life-at

:jackk:

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

lmao just found this:

"The Grammy-winner says she has a vocal coach to strengthen her voice for the show. She described the process as "grueling" - but says she can't wait for the experience."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5763185/britney-spears-discusses-her-work-*****-shoot-vocal-training-crazy-mom-life-at

:jackk:

First this, then Burkini Joanneuve which wasn't even sung by Britney... they really treated us like we're a bunch of illiterate monkeys:mariahstare:

and don't forget the iconic "I ALWAYS SING LIVE, I MAY NOT ALWAYS SOUND MY BEST BUT I DO WHAT I CAN" :trash:

Just now, Spearsfan said:

It's okay. 

We all know better now after The last two eras and 10 years of POM behind us :nynod:

Remember when she switched from a headset mic to handheld mic, to mime even worse, in her comeback performance on national television? :NYcackle:

5 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

First this, then Burkini Joanneuve which wasn't even sung by Britney... they really treated us like we're a bunch of illiterate monkeys:mariahstare:

and don't forget the iconic "I ALWAYS SING LIVE, I MAY NOT ALWAYS SOUND MY BEST BUT I DO WHAT I CAN" :trash:

I also remember her writing all of the songs of her most personal album :gimmemoar:

writing-sia-britney.jpg

Archived