Is it bad I want this to happen to Britney?

kasavas

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It already happened in the Onyx hotel tour, the Boys song wasn't playing so she had to sing it 100% live but there was no Twitter, Facebook or YouTube back then, I remember there were some videos of that date but I can't find them.:sassybrit:

I love it soooo MUCH!!!! 

I was always searching for the FULL performance, but never found it.

It must be somewhere, I mean this is professionally filmed. - They must have filmed much longer than this cut

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it weird that she had to sing live all of a sudden? Like, those performances are well planned and i'm sure that if she only had to lipsync, she wouldn't have warmed up her vocals etc... To just start over the performance with live vocals seems either very unprofessional and a really disaster for Katy, or just kinda staged to show the world Katy Perry can sing really well and this generates more viewers/attention. Hmmm I'm a bit skeptical. 

On 26/4/2017 at 7:01 PM, kasavas said:

:moorangu:

For those of you who are too lazy to watch, this girl who thinks mental illness jokes are funny started performing an awful song, but the playback was out of sync with her performance, so the host jumped on stage and asked her to restart and perform it live. And she sang live cause she had to.

Is it bad that I want this to happen to Britney? I mean that'd be humiliating but... live vocals :jackk:

I don't get why you got so many downvotes, I mean everyone here would pay to hear her singing live 

4 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

Isn't it weird that she had to sing live all of a sudden? Like, those performances are well planned and i'm sure that if she only had to lipsync, she wouldn't have warmed up her vocals etc... To just start over the performance with live vocals seems either very unprofessional and a really disaster for Katy, or just kinda staged to show the world Katy Perry can sing really well and this generates more viewers/attention. Hmmm I'm a bit skeptical. 

Exactly. It was staged.

On 4/28/2017 at 3:44 PM, Brit 97 said:

I don't get why you got so many downvotes, I mean everyone here would pay to hear her singing live 

I don't get it either, I truly can't since I think it was obvious I was being sarcastic. I obviously don't want her to be humiliated in public tv considering she has anxiety. 

I just don't understand exhalers.

On 4/26/2017 at 1:11 PM, MX3 said:

man, that would be one of the questions i would ask her ..... like, no shade but just to be like "who's decision was it? was it yours? your team? what are your thoughts on lip syncing?" 

i dont really have a problem with her lipping other than some ppl dont take her seriously as a performer. I just wish it wasnt such an 'offensive' q that an interviewer couldnt ask her about it candidly. cause i am curious as to why its been such an ingrained part of her career, and how she feels about it. 

And the fact that reporters feel taboo about asking her and her team constantly lies about it like oh she does sing live *eyeroll*,  like is she embarrassed about it? Then why do it? It's weird. 

Archived