Is it bad I want this to happen to Britney?

kasavas

:moorangu:

For those of you who are too lazy to watch, this girl who thinks mental illness jokes are funny started performing an awful song, but the playback was out of sync with her performance, so the host jumped on stage and asked her to restart and perform it live. And she sang live cause she had to.

Is it bad that I want this to happen to Britney? I mean that'd be humiliating but... live vocals :jackk:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, that would be one of the questions i would ask her ..... like, no shade but just to be like "who's decision was it? was it yours? your team? what are your thoughts on lip syncing?" 

i dont really have a problem with her lipping other than some ppl dont take her seriously as a performer. I just wish it wasnt such an 'offensive' q that an interviewer couldnt ask her about it candidly. cause i am curious as to why its been such an ingrained part of her career, and how she feels about it. 

Just now, MX3 said:

man, that would be one of the questions i would ask her ..... like, no shade but just to be like "who's decision was it? was it yours? your team? what are your thoughts on lip syncing?" 

i dont really have a problem with her lipping other than some ppl dont take her seriously as a performer. I just wish it wasnt such an 'offensive' q that an interviewer couldnt ask her about it candidly. cause i am curious as to why its been such an ingrained part of her career, and how she feels about it. 

Honestly she would be so respected if she kept the same dance/sing mix from the oops era. 

2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

They did ask her in 2013 and she said "I always sing live". So... :moorangu: 

8 minutes ago, kasavas said:

She probably thinks we haven't even noticed :mj:

I never realized until right now that MJ is blinking. I thought he was just reading some truth tea

Idk what she thinks. How could anyone not know when we been getting the same BOMT vocals for almost 9 yrs now. 

They probably were supposed to dub her live vocals tho, how could she not realize the music wasn't in synch? She clearly couldn't hear the prerecorded thing, it was just the boradcasted audio that didn't work. So she most likely was singing live the first time too...:staysalty: the host didin't ask her to sing Live just to start again:bichpls:and i don't even like katy perry but let's be real....:byebitch:

13 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

They probably were supposed to dub her live vocals tho, how could she not realize the music wasn't in synch? She clearly couldn't hear the prerecorded thing, it was just the boradcasted audio that didn't work. So she most likely was singing live the first time too...:staysalty: the host didin't ask her to sing Live just to start again:bichpls:and i don't even like katy perry but let's be real....:byebitch:

OMG your profile gif.... :crying1:

That can't happen to her, she always sings live

Spoiler

Spears called into Chicago’s 103.5 KISS FM on Friday for a quick-hit interview in which she discussed her Vegas stint, which was called into question a few weeks ago when reports indicated the 32-year-old singer was already planning to lip-sync during the shows.

“I’m definitely going to be singing live,” Spears said. “I always sing live. It doesn’t sound so great all the time, but I do my best.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/britney-spears-vegas-lip-syncing-rumors_n_4050433.html

:truthtea:

Archived